Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Kaltes

Premium Member

to Kaltes

Re: Guild Wars 2 WvW is lame

so they balanced your pally, because you were op, and quit cause you werent owning ppl, sounds like huge qqing to me, wahhh wahhh im not the best anymore wah

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

said by cymraeg:

so they balanced your pally, because you were op, and quit cause you werent owning ppl, sounds like huge qqing to me, wahhh wahhh im not the best anymore wah

HEHE.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

I quit WoW because the devs changed my pally, as well, though, I played as Ret. And, no, it was not that I could not kill people anymore, but because holy power is a piece of shit mechanic that was forced on to a class that had been around since launch.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

all they needed to do was nerf RET, not add holy power

holy power was a disgusting mechanic

I quit because every class I liked to play, they changed the play style, and then the classes I loved weren't fun anymore

So some dweeb who only raided didn't like a classes mechanics, so they changed it, which then ruined the class for PvP

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

Kaltes
Premium Member
join:2002-12-04
Los Angeles, CA

Kaltes to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

Actually not at all. I did not quit because the pally was nerfed. Paladins were still strong. I think it's funny that you think paladins would EVER be balanced in that game.

No, Blizzard made the pre-Cata patch as the "let's break the game completely but then claim that it is balanced for 85 now, to force everyone to buy Cata to 'fix' the problems we introduced."

Basically damages were greatly increased, which allowed rogues and mages to two-shot people for about a month. Paladins couldn't two shot people, but were still a lot better off than most classes. I quit because the whole dynamic of pvp was ruined, intentionally, because Blizzard only cared about cata and shat on the rest of the game, plus I had no intention of playing cata.
Kaltes

Kaltes to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor
said by Goggalor:

said by cymraeg:

I quit WoW because the devs changed my pally, as well, though, I played as Ret. And, no, it was not that I could not kill people anymore, but because holy power is a piece of shit mechanic that was forced on to a class that had been around since launch.

Holy power was SO overpowered. Since I was new to paladin, the mechanic didn't piss me off, but long-time paladins I could see how completely changing your class mechanics overnight would piss you off. That's the problem with WoW, Blizzard kept thinking that completely changing the game's mechanics would somehow "refresh" the game and make it like a whole new thing, but the actual result is that most of the existing players, who were perfectly happy with the existing mechanics, get pissed off and hate having to re-learn how to play their class.