share rss forum feed

QuantumPimp

join:2012-02-19
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to peterboro

Re: Telephone SPAM from (905) 581-8841

said by peterboro:

Tell them to come over when you are not home and waste their time. Enough people do this and it won't be profitable.

No. You're probably just frustrating some kid on the low end of the totem pole.

My area was swamped by these guys canvasing a few months back. It was always some dumb kid ... either their first job or doing this instead of flipping burgers. I assumed it was a commissioned job but didn't ask.

The more savvy of them asked if my power usage had been "certified". That had me going for a few minutes until I realized they were not with Hydro, Enbridge, or the government. I told him to "frappe la rue".

I could be mistaken, but I think trying to waste time of some junior schmo will accomplish very little.

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
The number you called has been changed ... the new number is 8-8-8-4-9-5-8-5-0-1

The number you called has been changed ... the new number is 8-8-8-4-9-5-8-5-0-1

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to QuantumPimp
said by QuantumPimp:

said by peterboro:

Tell them to come over when you are not home and waste their time. Enough people do this and it won't be profitable.

No. You're probably just frustrating some kid on the low end of the totem pole.

He knows how the leads are fed to him and if he had a conscience he wouldn't accept work where customers are pestered like this. So if he gets fucked over on appointments he deserves it. Zero empathy here dude.