uniqs

mab631
Premium Member
join:2003-08-22
Mastic Beach, NY

mab631

Premium Member

[iO] Price of DVR+?

Hey guys i looked on cablevision website and can't find the price for DVR+ anywhere? I live in suffolk county.
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt

If you are adding DVR+ to an account without a DVR box, it will be $10.95/month. If you have a DVR box (SA8300) and you are looking to add DVR+ in addition to that existing DVR service, it is $5.00/month.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

said by frdrizzt:

If you are adding DVR+ to an account without a DVR box, it will be $10.95/month.

It should be noted that the $10.95/month charge is in addition to the $6.95/month charge for a cable box.

»www.optimum.com/digital- ··· -tv/dvr/
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt

said by Bob4:

said by frdrizzt:

If you are adding DVR+ to an account without a DVR box, it will be $10.95/month.

It should be noted that the $10.95/month charge is in addition to the $6.95/month charge for a cable box.

»www.optimum.com/digital- ··· -tv/dvr/

Yeah, I didn't mention the box rental fees because they're there for each box, whether DVR or not, so I figured he'd already be aware of those charges. But to be perfectly clear, you'll still pay the same number of box rental fees you currently pay if you
a) Add DVR+ to your existing setup
b) Swap a SA8300 DVR unit for a regular box & add DVR+

mab631
Premium Member
join:2003-08-22
Mastic Beach, NY

mab631

Premium Member

im trying to cut cost in my home we have 2 DVRS (8300HD) and im looking at TIVO's or DVR+. Is DVR+ gotten any better? any way to save with tivos?
dougef
join:2004-08-27
Wilton, CT

dougef

DVR+ works pretty well now. Biggest issue IMHO is the severe lack of storage capacity. Until they provide more storage, it is not a contender.