Search similar:

uniqs
bobbyinpa
join:2001-02-01
Hershey, PA
·Verizon FiOS

bobbyinpa

Update October 6, 2012

I have now entered the quad play. I have a smartphone with unlimited data plan, 1400 minutes, unlimited text and pics, and two other cell lines. I have the ultimate Fios TV plan with Showtime and Movie Channel plus Epix, one HD DVR box, one HD box, and three regular mini boxes. My internet speed is 75-35. Lastly, we have digital phone service since it is now cheaper than regular pots.

No issues and all is smooth. I did find adjusting your options online can be a frustrating challenge as the pricing can jump more than you can expect. I may have to wait for a representative, but find talking with Verizon is the easiest. I have to give Kudos to Verizon for always making an attempt to keep my bill manageable and as low as possible.

I am very satisfied and will continue. One interesting note, when I had Comcast I lost TV with every single thunderstorm. Verizon just keeps working and the only loss of service is when we lost our power too.
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

said by bobbyinpa:

I have now entered the quad play. I have a smartphone with unlimited data plan, 1400 minutes, unlimited text and pics, and two other cell lines. I have the ultimate Fios TV plan with Showtime and Movie Channel plus Epix, one HD DVR box, one HD box, and three regular mini boxes. My internet speed is 75-35. Lastly, we have digital phone service since it is now cheaper than regular pots.

No issues and all is smooth. I did find adjusting your options online can be a frustrating challenge as the pricing can jump more than you can expect. I may have to wait for a representative, but find talking with Verizon is the easiest. I have to give Kudos to Verizon for always making an attempt to keep my bill manageable and as low as possible.

I am very satisfied and will continue. One interesting note, when I had Comcast I lost TV with every single thunderstorm. Verizon just keeps working and the only loss of service is when we lost our power too.

I also have Verizon Wireless do you get any discount for linking it to one bill?