All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Rateboost
@optonline.net

Rateboost

Anon

Wha kind of deals are there for optimum right now.

All they could offer me was free boost they couldn't even let me keep the triple play plus DVR, showtime and Boost, for $78 a month.

So I had to cut all services besides for Optimum online w/boost, which costs $30 per month.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4

said by Rateboost :

All they could offer me was free boost they couldn't even let me keep the triple play plus DVR, showtime and Boost, for $78 a month.

I'm paying $126/month for Family Cable + iO and regular OOL (not boost). No premium channels. No phone.

DownTheShore
Pray for Ukraine
Premium Member
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ

DownTheShore to Rateboost

Premium Member

to Rateboost
I've only got broadcast basic, but I just added OOL for $29.95/mo for a year, and got the Arris TM822 D3.0 modem.

jaa
Premium Member
join:2000-06-13

jaa to Rateboost

Premium Member

to Rateboost
My triple play just expired. I got OOL and iO Silver for $107, about the same as I was paying for triple play. Never used the phone anyway.
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4

said by jaa:

My triple play just expired. I got OOL and iO Silver for $107,

How did you get iO Silver for that rate? I'm paying more for Family+iO and OOL.

jaa
Premium Member
join:2000-06-13

jaa

Premium Member

I called to cancel voice; that is what they offered.

I haven't seen the bill yet.
RateHike
join:2012-09-12

RateHike to jaa

to jaa
They offered me Preffered with DVR and boost with voice for $94 and a free kindle fire hd
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4

While the rest of us get a turd in a brown paper bag.

Sprinkle Head
join:2001-03-10

Sprinkle Head

Speak for yourself. I called them a few weeks back and they reduced my bill by 15 dollars a month. In other words no rate increase....
Bob4
Account deleted
New Jersey

Bob4

Lucky you. CV refused to lower my rate when I called. I pay $126 for Family+iO + standard OOL + 1 STB. (No phone.)
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt

said by Bob4:

Lucky you. CV refused to lower my rate when I called. I pay $126 for Family+iO + standard OOL + 1 STB. (No phone.)

If you add OV for the triple play would it cost you less money at the promo rate? You won't get an iO promo with your package due to the depreciated package, and the iO Preferred costs more money per month after the TP promo ends, if I remember correctly.
piggygirl
join:2007-01-19
New York, NY

piggygirl to Rateboost

to Rateboost
My triple play just expired.
I really wasn't watching anything on tv that I liked, so I cancelled the tv and the phone, just kept ool.
They really tried hard to give me a deal, but I really wasn't interested.
I'll use ota antenna, hulu plus and roku.
justgeegz
join:2012-11-07

justgeegz

The deal I just got for switching from FIOS was io silver with the sports package and also dvr plus free for the first year, optimum boost plus and home phone for 115 (including box rentals). Plus a free kindle fire. Not sure how "great" this deal is compared to what others are getting but I am saving roughly 70 a month from FIOS.