Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dones

join:2008-02-14
Toronto, ON
reply to elconcho

Re: Way to go Rogers

Every time I use that site, some shit always goes wrong. The time when I actually need to use the site, "sorry this info is not available due to maintenance."

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium
join:2002-05-20
London, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by Dones:

Every time I use that site, some shit always goes wrong. The time when I actually need to use the site, "sorry this info is not available due to maintenance."

This angers me to no end. Maintenance once or twice a week? Sure! Hell even 3 times a week I'd be ok with. But every single night for 4 hours? Absolutely ridiculous. I'm a midnight worker and I tend to do my banking and account related stuff over my night shift. Add to that, if the site actually functioned properly to begin with and wasn't so dog ass slow, I'd actually see a point to all the maintenance. However that's not actually the case.

While I'm ranting....wtf was the point of the survey they did for months over the stupid My Rogers portal? Every single time it popped up, I gave it entirely bad reviews and went into detail about it's slow, clunky and lazy interface. Guess not enough people had an issue with it. Even when it was first created it looked and felt like something an amateur would create for a hobby website.

I think I'm done now...Lol
--
Weeeeeee