Suit Up
join:2003-07-21
Los Angeles, CA
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X
TP-Link Archer C7

Suit Up to jzoomer

to jzoomer

Re: TWC website no help in adding tv service

If all that you want is TWC SportsNet so you can watch the Lakers, all you need to get is basic cable.

If you want get the digital service, you get your choice of one of the digital tiers (they are listed below basic cable in the package filter on the right of the page). The Variety tier offers the most channels, and unless you really want a channel that's not on it, would be your best bet. You can also get a second tier for $8/month.
jzoomer
join:2008-05-20
Orange, CA

1 recommendation

jzoomer

Since I couldn't find "basic cable" pricing on the web site, I did an online chat with CSR. I would have to pay $30 per month plus equipment fees to get basic cable. With my internet, that would be $132 per month ($100 internet + $30 basic cable + $2 cablecard).

Seems like a lot of money.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by jzoomer:

Since I couldn't find "basic cable" pricing on the web site, I did an online chat with CSR. I would have to pay $30 per month plus equipment fees to get basic cable. With my internet, that would be $132 per month ($100 internet + $30 basic cable + $2 cablecard).

Seems like a lot of money.

Cable is always expensive. Look at promotional prices. Cheaper, but not after they end.