uniqs
cbobby7
join:2009-06-14
New Windsor, MD

1 edit

cbobby7

Hey Jack in Va 3G Speeds

getting close....BrdBnd U Can Use

What did Max say about complain' here get's you nowhere....

Last Result:

Download Speed: 1721 kbps (215.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 612 kbps (76.5 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 149 ms

Last Result:

Download Speed: 1617 kbps (202.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 639 kbps (79.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 136 ms

Last Result:

Download Speed: 1606 kbps (200.8 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 640 kbps (80 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 155 ms

Last Result:

Download Speed: 1719 kbps (214.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 651 kbps (81.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Latency: 148 ms

Jack_in_VA
Premium Member
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

1 recommendation

Jack_in_VA

Premium Member

I can just about assure you that all your posts here to yourself had nothing to do with the upgrade of your tower. They have methods to access the needs for upgrading their equipment and it's not dslreports.

That said I'm glad for you now that you have better performance.
cbobby7
New Windsor, MD

cbobby7

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· fNE4z6a8
cbobby7

cbobby7 to Jack_in_VA

to Jack_in_VA
said by Jack_in_VA:

I can just about assure you that all your posts here to yourself had nothing to do with the upgrade of your tower. They have methods to access the needs for upgrading their equipment and it's not dslreports.

and you know this?????

my months of efforts are worthless? Gee Jack

what's the point of democracy anyway.

voices are not heard?....because of???????

how connected are you Jack? you alone get 2.7++++M down on Sprint.....

is that your Price?
boondockEVDO
join:2012-09-25
USA

boondockEVDO

This is just a public forum on the internet. There are millions of them on the internet.

It is highly unlikely that any providers read this to get information on user performance. Providers have their own ways of getting that information such as via phone and e-mail.

I think your good speeds are just a coincidence and not related to you posting your information here. I am glad that you are having good success though, I hope it stays that way.
Wartrace
join:2009-03-07
Wartrace, TN

Wartrace to cbobby7

to cbobby7
My speeds improved after I finally talked to the ONE tech at Millenicom that was willing to contact Verizon with my complaint. You have to forgive her since she was new and didn't know better. Instead of telling me to drive to the tower she put a ticket in with Verizon.

She called back a few days later saying Verizon found nothing wrong at the tower. Although they "found nothing wrong" my Speeds now are three times as fast as they were.

Jack_in_VA
Premium Member
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

Jack_in_VA to boondockEVDO

Premium Member

to boondockEVDO
said by boondockEVDO:

This is just a public forum on the internet. There are millions of them on the internet.

It is highly unlikely that any providers read this to get information on user performance. Providers have their own ways of getting that information such as via phone and e-mail.

I think your good speeds are just a coincidence and not related to you posting your information here. I am glad that you are having good success though, I hope it stays that way.

Very true and in addition there are literally millions all over the country that are/were having the same problems. Months of posting to himself IMO did nothing but make him feel better.
cbobby7
New Windsor, MD

cbobby7 to Wartrace

to Wartrace
said by Wartrace:

My speeds improved after I finally talked to the ONE tech at Millenicom that was willing to contact Verizon with my complaint. ..........days later saying Verizon found nothing wrong at the tower. Although they "found nothing wrong" my Speeds now are three times as fast as they were.

My speeds improved because Sprint put up a New Tower in the town New Windsor, on the water tower pad.

It's less than 5m from my house in the opposite direction of the tower that been so slow. It's less effected by the terrain and not in the range of a HS, Community College or 3 major commuter routes to Balt and DC, like the other tower.

I talked to the techs putting up the tower. It's on my bike route. They said it was "temporary" ??? and would be 4G.

I'm now getting the speeds I used to get in 2008.