Premium Member
join:2000-05-04
not in ohio

dave to Insight6

Premium Member

to Insight6

Re: DSLR Avatars; Telephone Customer Service Representatives

said by Insight6:

Yes, its a question of personal creativity or expression.

This is your only outlet for "creativity" ?

Insight6
join:2012-08-25

1 edit

Insight6

said by dave:

said by Insight6:

Yes, its a question of personal creativity or expression.

This is your only outlet for "creativity" ?

Actually no. Just the opposite. It is, however, one of my many life venues that offers such little opportunity for creativity. Thanks for caring.

I like Rob's quasi "the emperor has no clothes logic argument." It is analogous to year after year the question at a pig farm of how good is the slop here being brought up by all the pigs time after time and the pigs continue to state the slop is just fine. Best slop around.

Not calling Rob or ANY members pigs or suggesting that DSLR in anyway offers or serves slop--well except for one forum that offers slop in the form of its posts and that will remain unnamed. But that's the crazies that post there, not DSLR's fault or responsibility for the loons and their posts in said site.

Regarding the avatar, gee I didn't know some peoples identity was so dominated by their membership here. If one even constructively and civilly offers up a criticism some, not Rob and Dave, of course, respond with how dare my site and by extension my ego be attacked.

But how about an official answer from DSLR on why unlike all most all other sites 100X100 or 120X120 avatars are not offered. I mean its a simple question that should be able to be reasonably and easily offered.

Meanwhile about those CS reps. LOL! (Help, help the mother ship is being "attacked.")

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

Johkal

MVM

If you want to suggest a change, then post here: »Feedback

Personally; I could give a goat's arse what size the avatar is.

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal to Insight6

Premium Member

to Insight6
said by Insight6:

But how about an official answer from DSLR on why unlike all most all other sites 100X100 or 120X120 avatars are not offered. I mean its a simple question that should be able to be reasonably and easily offered.

You can see pages upon pages of discussion in the correct forum, including plenty of posts from dslr staff.

»[request] Larger Avatars
»[request] Avatars - Bigger
»[request] Allow for a bit larger Avatars