Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11
reply to Name Game

Re: Do you consider yourself paranoid sense you visit this forum

said by Name Game:

Remember the other day when DSLR went down ?
»sitedown.co/dslreports/502-bad-gateway

Well some of the Security peps got the message above and we found out the problem to be Bob had sprayed some blue shield stuff all over that part of New Jersey while he snuck/sneaked into the forum and took pictures of everyone's Avatars for his "secret list". See that map ? Only 5 customers affected...that is a targeted attack.

I do as you just posted my own report! That's awesome! I posted that the day it went down. Although I posted as "Anonymous" as I forgot to post my name... I did in future postings.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7

1 recommendation

said by Dustyn:

said by Name Game:

Remember the other day when DSLR went down ?
»sitedown.co/dslreports/502-bad-gateway

Well some of the Security peps got the message above and we found out the problem to be Bob had sprayed some blue shield stuff all over that part of New Jersey while he snuck/sneaked into the forum and took pictures of everyone's Avatars for his "secret list". See that map ? Only 5 customers affected...that is a targeted attack.

I do as you just posted my own report! That's awesome! I posted that the day it went down. Although I posted as "Anonymous" as I forgot to post my name... I did in future postings.

I thought that might have been yours..and it gets more sinister because about the same time Bob was spraying that blue paint..some of his boys ran a bus from Canada off the road not but a toad hop from the NAC at the "Spaghetti Bowl" in Wayne, New Jersey, (I-80, US 46, SR 23)
»www.chron.com/news/article/Bus-f···4702.php

I think the Game is a Foot.
»comments.gmane.org/gmane.org.ope···ges/4530
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/