spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sunbeam

join:2001-08-10
Charleston, WV

[Connectivity] Anyone else having issues tonight?

Started around 8pm for me, web pages load slow. Game ping times are over 400ms. Can't even stream 360p quality video.

Ran a couple tests:

Thats with 15/1.5 package

wagass

join:2012-10-07
Bossier City, LA

Having same issues here in Louisiana.

sunbeam

Charleston, WV
reply to sunbeam

My connection went down for about 10 minutes just a little while ago, now I'm getting this:

Hopefully that was a fix for it

longgone

join:2000-12-30
Culloden, WV

Click for full size
Same here if not worse and had major problems off and on all week, and all I can get with a phone in is an automated response about service interruptions and something like... "We are working to restore your services as soon as possible". A service tech came out earlier in the week and all he could tell me that there is nothing he can do, but he would try and get the problem escalated to a supervisor, but have not a word from anyone. Just tried speedtest dot net and and it would not even complete the upload segment....just ....connecting, connecting, connecting. Here is a current Ping Plotter Graph out to Suddenlink. Fortunate web pages even finally load to post this

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2
reply to wagass

Not sure of your exact location, but we lost a node over the weekend. Internet was messed up for half a day.

wagass

Bossier City, LA

said by moldypickle:

Not sure of your exact location, but we lost a node over the weekend. Internet was messed up for half a day.

Golden Meadows, just off sligo/barksdale blvd. Internet was fine earlier, being sluggish tonight again.

moldypickle

join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:2

Yeah, you're on a different node than I am. Not too far though, lol. Would be willing to bet that your node is also significantly more loaded than mine is :/

wagass

Bossier City, LA

Going to keep a log of ping tests over the next 2 days and then call or talk to someone from suddenlink on the forum to see if they can figure it out.

PingPin

@suddenlink.net
reply to sunbeam

How are your connection speeds tonight 10/9/2012?

sunbeam

Charleston, WV

Eh, bandwidth is there it seems (upload is a little low), but some of the video I've been streaming tonight (twitchtv) has been choppy.

Its still in "prime time" really though. Could be congestion. But its nothing like it was a couple nights ago, could barely load a web page.

PingPin

@suddenlink.net

How are things tonight 10/17/2012?