Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fisher54
Premium
join:2012-08-22
Denver, CO

Cannot see smokeping results - 404 Not Found page

When I try to see my ongoing smokeping results, I get a 404 page error for the following URL: »/r3/smokeping.···ork.x.NY where x is a long string presumably the network code or hex reference. Wondering if the function is currently down or if there is a configuration error on my end. Many thanks.

lynkali

join:2001-05-28
92027-3635
The same is true for my ongoing smokeping, ever since the server outage yesterday (or was it the day before). Was working fine before the server downtime! I've even tried stopping and restarting the smokeping, but I still get the 404 error.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
reply to fisher54
Already noted, and on the list.

idexx

join:2009-03-26
Eau Claire, WI
reply to fisher54
Is there an ETA on this being fixed?

papeluv

join:2008-01-08
Decatur, AL
reply to fisher54
Same here, Had a completed one that isnt able to be shown and a currently running one that im not able to access.

ecalla

join:2008-03-21
sri lanka
reply to tmpchaos
I have been having the same problem too for the last week. Also am only to see one of my listed smoke ping request in list and even this one i can not display. Any ETA as to when this will get fixed???

Morac
Cat god

join:2001-08-30
Riverside, NJ
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to fisher54
Add me to the list. The odd thing is that the Smokeping is actually happening as I can see hits in my log. I just can't see the results since the web page doesn't work.
--
The Comcast Disney Avatar has been retired.

ultrarunner
Ultrarunner
Premium
join:2012-10-09
Gilbert, AZ
reply to fisher54
Is there any movement on this? It's been several days now. Waiting patiently for resolution.

Gogluism

join:2012-10-12
reply to fisher54
Same here, it's been like a week or two, my smokepings are active but I can't see my ongoing smokeping results, I get the 404 error.

y_not

join:2002-07-15
Redmond, OR
reply to fisher54
I know things take time to fix and there are many things on the list, I'm sure. But just an update, a progress report, maybe a rough ETA would be fabulous and very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for the great site and the wonderful tools.

lynkali

92027-3635
Agreed ... love this site so much and I do understand that things can take time to fix ... but I was relying on that SmokePing to monitor the ongoing outages and provide proof to the techs when they come out, so I'm really hating the loss of access right now!

Civrock
Premium
join:2005-06-25
Wilkesboro, NC
reply to fisher54
Also looking for an ETR.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Co-Lead Mod
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ
reply to fisher54
This appears to be fixed. Anyone still having issues (outside of the NY server)?

Morac
Cat god

join:2001-08-30
Riverside, NJ
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by tmpchaos:

This appears to be fixed. Anyone still having issues (outside of the NY server)?

The page is working, but I'm really only getting good results from Kansas. The west coast has too much packet loss of it's own to be useful. (See for example »/pingtest/b7c3···/2952760 )
--
The Comcast Disney Avatar has been retired.

lynkali

92027-3635
said by Morac:

The page is working, but I'm really only getting good results from Kansas. The west coast has too much packet loss of it's own to be useful. (See for example »/pingtest/b7c3···/2952760 )

Interesting, I figured it was just me. It's not quite unusable from the west coast, but I am consistently seeing packet loss on the California side that doesn't show on Kansas ... lots of reds and purples where Kansas is entirely green. I had assumed it was something in my (Cox) routing, but perhaps it goes beyond that since you're Comcast?

Not a huge issue and one I wouldn't normally complain about, but it is noticeable, yes.