spc
uniqs

MSC
@rr.com

MSC to Gork

Anon

to Gork

Re: Don't Play WoW If You Run For Public Office

Well. As a health care professional, most people would be surprised at the number of us that play WoW; doctors (including me), nurses, virtually all of us. We do this because WoW allows us to express our aggression and sorrow in a safe and supportive environment. We even have our own guilds, although most people are not aware of this.

I have a hunter and a mage that I am leveling to 90 right now (my time is limited). We all know that both of these classes are strictly DPS and do tons of damage. Oddly, nobody I know is a healer - we do enough of this for real.

Being a WoW player can be a sign of health. It's relaxing, fun, and hurts nobody.

Gork
Ou812ic
join:2001-10-06
Bountiful, UT

Gork

@MSC
Yeah, I've always found it interesting that you could group up with a 9yo kid and run a dungeon, then afterwards be running a dungeon next to a doctor, a 65yo grandma or pretty much anyone else. And I'm in law enforcement so I completely understand what you're talking about.

@Kearnstd
As far as a lawsuit goes, I only mentioned what I did because I think it'd be a gas if Blizz did sue 'em; that'd be a fun news story to come across.