Premium
join:2001-08-25
Kendall, FL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Camaro

Re: One Phone, Multiple Networks

You'll probably disagree with me, but I firmly believe that, because of Apple, AT&T, VZW, and soon, Sprint, have been upgrading their network to support the iPhone.
--
CheckSite.us | YourIP.us | Reverseip.us

Camaro
Question everything
Premium
join:2008-04-05
Westfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..
·Comcast
No I wont disagree you have a good point, but if they do start upgrading we all know where its going to be. I would guess to say Boston, New York City, L.A. to name a few.

I just don't want to live in a big city or around one to get top notch coverage, I like going outside and cant see any of my neighbors,and I don't want a SAT. phone just to make a phone call.

MovieLover76

join:2009-09-11
Carriers are always going to upgrade the areas that give them the biggest return on their investment first, ie Cites and other heavily populated areas and really they wouldn't be a very good business if they didn't.

As long as corporations run our wireless and wireline infrastructure, if you choose to live in very rural areas where you can't even see a neighbor, your going to be the last the get upgrades.
Like everything else it's a trade-off of where you choose to live, congestion and everything right at your fingertips when you live in a populated area like I do, NJ or open spaces and driving half an hour to the supermarket (not saying you do, but my parents lived in a place like you describe and it was a half hour drive to the supermarket)

Camaro
Question everything
Premium
join:2008-04-05
Westfield, MA
Agree, But it still makes me feel better to complain.