Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Battle for Demacia

said by Krisnatharok:

Exactly. Town won for the wrong reason ("there CAN'T be two blockers!").

What? Its a crazy game everything is allowed.

EVERYTHING!
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

f u. Not my fault dslreports doesn't spell check :P

Well, they are both words, but different meanings.

Elude - Antonica eluded Garen by going stealth with Teemo in the bush.

Allude - Antonica alluded to the fact that Garen was gay, since he was seen polishing someone elses sword.

Escape Goat - Man, that shit was funny.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Krisnatharok
Occam's Razor man. Mafia or Town, I would have lynched you for it.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Jobbie
I think it's about time I host another Crazy Game and show you how to take crazy to the limit.

Remember my all-mafia game? How long did it take until people caught on? I'd say about 75% of the players didn't know until I after their team lost or until after the game ended.

The goal of my Crazy Games are to utterly mess with your head.

I should start one soon.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Yeah, this one wasn't enough of a mind trip, and I'm a little pissed that town was able to lynch the last mafia on an incorrect assumption and win.

Crazy should mean CRAZY. Not "mass role claim and logic it out." This ain't dethy.

/k-rage off
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

I think it's about time I host another Crazy Game and show you how to take crazy to the limit.

Remember my all-mafia game? How long did it take until people caught on? I'd say about 75% of the players didn't know until I after their team lost or until after the game ended.

The goal of my Crazy Games are to utterly mess with your head.

I should start one soon.

I always learn from all of you, I really like modding games so all this input is great.

DO EEEEET!
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Krisnatharok
I disagree with your assumption about the town's assumption. You're too busy looking up the dictionary terms on the roleblocker, but we've been known to ignore role names and look directly at what the role does.

You claimed Town Roleblocker. What was different about your role, other than the name, than what ekster was? Forget about the language and look at the function.

That's why you were lynched.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
said by Archivis:

I disagree with your assumption about the town's assumption. You're too busy looking up the dictionary terms on the roleblocker, but we've been known to ignore role names and look directly at what the role does.

You claimed Town Roleblocker. What was different about your role, other than the name, than what ekster was? Forget about the language and look at the function.

That's why you were lynched.

100% agree with this.
--