Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Feralmordius

Premium Member

to Feralmordius

Re: [Raiding] Raid Release Schedule

Finished the Panda Land's Loremaster Achievement, so right now for me is just doing dailies (Klaxxi and Shado-Pan first), cap valor and runnig specific heroics for the gaps in my gear.
I still need around 120 valor for this week so I will tank a couple heroics if anybody wants to join tonight, I will also start healing brewfest until that damn trinket drops.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Sorry you can't do shado-pan till you do golden lotus.

If I'm wrong please point me to them, but I've looked all over for shado-pan. Wowhead says they're in western TLS but I don't see them.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

You're correct sir. Revered to Golden Lotus unlocks Shado-pan and Celestials.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
Oh ok so then Klaxxi and golden lotus it is. Thanks for the heads up.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya I'm annoyed, Shado has the weapon enchants

For now I'm stuck with just elemental force, but jade spirit looks way better (intel proc, plus for healers a spirit proc when low on mana) its basically the new power torrent.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Oh ok so then Klaxxi and golden lotus it is. Thanks for the heads up.

Ya Though I now after well over a week have golden to honored I can buy a another VP item once I get the VP for it (so I expect this weekend)

And since my vacation is over I'm not sure if I'll even be able to keep up with the golden lotus rep grind.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Yeah since I started my valor grind this week I think I still have a week ahead before I can buy my first piece so this will give me time to get my rep up.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

well you're going to need rep to buy anything.

I think you're fist item will be a Klaxi neck, that was my first.

Now I finally have golden to honored so once I grind up some more VP (I was VP capped for most of the week) I'll buy the golden lotus VP item.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Yeah, I got honored with Klaxxi just with the quests on the area so I can get their stuff right away.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

ya same here.

there's only 1 VP item from them that you'll be able to use.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

After getting to 600 on my engineer I felt very sad to see the new stuff we've got, I was able to make some trinkets for guildied and the gears for them , but seeing the local AH and the total lack of gems of any kind. I am thinking on switching to JC for this expansion so after dailies I will start farming mats to do the switch eventually.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well I bet there are some patterns for your eng you just need rep to get them.

I know for tailoring I got the patterns for epic hands and chest from golden lotus honored. and thanks to using the Silk CD everyday I was able to craft them right away.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Haven't found anything about new engineering and the cool mounts need 60k gold just on 3 orbs for the mats. Also I feel that another active JC will help out the guild more especially this early in the expansion.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I'd look through the QMs

I know for enchanting Shado-pan had the weapon enchants and august has the wrist enchants.

BTW very annoyed about the wrists, atleast I have some lesser weapon enchants but I'd have to drop down to Cata chants for wrists.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

Or slap mastery on them.

Or ... is there haste and crit as well?

Its 170 secondary stats ... seems better than 50 primary?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

For wrists there's only dodge as MoP enchants go.
Till you get august rep

If you know a vendor that has some other than the august QM point me to them.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I feel that another active JC will help out the guild more especially this early in the expansion.

I need to get crackin' on leveling JC on the druid. Crydee has been working on it but we need more. The server is light on JCs right now, it seems.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

said by Immer:

said by Jobbie:

I feel that another active JC will help out the guild more especially this early in the expansion.

I need to get crackin' on leveling JC on the druid. Crydee has been working on it but we need more. The server is light on JCs right now, it seems.

I'm still trying to get Wrathfull to 90 but I can work on Reborne and getting his JC up to snuff.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Thanks for that cloth last night

It leaves me about 9 stacks of embersilk short of leveling out of it. Which I will probably do tomorrow. Then I've got all the windwool I need to max out.

I had a good time on those achievement runs last night. The ones from Jade Serpent seem pretty tough, but I honestly think those dps race/time sensitive type achievements will be great practice for challenge modes.

The achievement on the Weaponsmaster last night was actually a really cool one.