share rss forum feed

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [MoP] Best places to farm motes of harmony?

None of my toons cook. I just buy food from vendors. None of my toons heal [they either use potions, food, or cast heal spells].

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

You could trade for iron paw tokens and then later sell the mats you buy with them.

and iron paw tokens are currency so they wouldn't take up bag space.

so you don't have an alchy?, or any other crafting profs?

and why is that none of them cook or heal relevant in reply to me?

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

I have a engineer, a leatherworker/skinner/ a couple of miners. A herbelist/alchemist. I've never tried enchanting, as I've heard a lot more complaints about how hard it is to level then any other trade. Heck, none of my toons use glyphs or enchanted items.

I just started holding onto the motes of harmony.. In 2 hours I've collected 3 or 4.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

You can trade the SoH for herbs.

so what do you do if you don't raid?

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

I quest.
I have several toons that range from 20 to 77. So all I do is work on doing a couple of quests per day.
3 of my toons are in a level 25 guild. At least one of them is in the top 10 for weekly guild performance.
Yep the guild is dead. But that is fine by me, as I don't dungeon crawl or raid. Well, ok, I do dungeon crawl, but just with my 2 kids, they have toons that are equal in level to mine. That way there is little bricking over loot. Though I typicall do a dungeon just to see what the dungeon looks like, and not for the loot. I seldom get in the rolls for drops.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by Snakeoil:

I quest.
I have several toons that range from 20 to 77. So all I do is work on doing a couple of quests per day.
3 of my toons are in a level 25 guild. At least one of them is in the top 10 for weekly guild performance.
Yep the guild is dead. But that is fine by me, as I don't dungeon crawl or raid. Well, ok, I do dungeon crawl, but just with my 2 kids, they have toons that are equal in level to mine. That way there is little bricking over loot. Though I typicall do a dungeon just to see what the dungeon looks like, and not for the loot. I seldom get in the rolls for drops.

This is how we played for years... although I've always pugged as many raids as possible toward the end of an expac. There is just so much to see and do in this game...
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Agrende (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

I've come across a few quest chains that knitted an interesting story. It seems MOP has more chains like that. I enjoy those chains.

And I'm happy I can't fly, as I get to see some of the interesting and frustrating terrain features.. Roots sticking up and blocking my short stubby legs...
My main toon is a Dwarf Hunter.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Well once you get to 90 you should do the lore walker rep grind

at the end when you turn in the scrolls Lorewalker cho tells the story of each of the achievements you had to do for it.