spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

zaemz

join:2012-10-08

[DSL] Netgear B90-755044-15 - Setting IP Range

I'm working with this model of modem remotely, and unfortunately cannot see the options or the instructions to set the range of the IPs given to devices connected to this modem.

Could anyone give me step-by-step instructions or point me to some screenshots? I've been looking for quite a while, but haven't been able to find anything other than these screenshots:
»screenshots.portforward.com/rout···55044-15

slopoke

join:2012-05-20
London, OH
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

3 edits
I believe the modem has to be set for remote administration. Allowed that is. Log in modem and go to advanced settings/remote administration, Click the enable box, (You have to enter password again) Apply and you're remote. Read the warnings.
--
Just Me and My Acer. And a bag of chips.

zaemz

join:2012-10-08
I figured it out, fortunately. I just told someone what to do over the phone.

Just for reference for others:

To see the list of network connection types and to get to the screen to change the DHCP begin range and end range (which is what I needed to do), click on the "My Connected Home", which is the third option from the left on the main navigation bar. From that screen, you need to click on "Network Connections"

On the table being displayed, the icons listed underneath the "Action" column take you to menus and forms for changing various options regarding the corresponding network connection type.
Click on the Action button corresponding to "LAN"
From there you can make the needed changes to your Netgear B90-755044-15's IP address and it's DHCP range.

Thank you!