spc
uniqs
sjgarg
join:2010-12-14
Scarborough, ON

sjgarg to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn

Re: [Outage] Email

So is it up yet? I managed to receive some emails in one account. However I'm still missing several e-mails in another. Were all the emails that were in queue deleted?

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

1 edit

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

We've started getting reports that emails are working, were looking into the saved emails & folders (Webmail).

Any confirmation that emails & folders are back or still missing from someone on here may be helpful.

Thanks,
Martin
sjgarg
join:2010-12-14
Scarborough, ON

sjgarg

Well, my shopping cart auto generates email notifications when I receive orders as well as payment notices with PayPal, in the last 12 hours I've received 5 orders in my cart and no emails have shown up from my cart nor PayPal. Same goes for responses from a client sending photos.

So I still have messages missing from my northfur@tek... address

Nashy2112
@teksavvy.com

Nashy2112

Anon

My e-mail is working now, but I am missing a paypal order confirmation from around noon, as well as two "test" e-mails that I sent myself.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to JenSuisUn

Premium Member

to JenSuisUn
said by JenSuisUn:

Any confirmation that emails & folders are back or still missing from someone on here may be helpful.

How would folders be affected, I thought that TSI didn't offer IMAP?

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Webmail... edited post.
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

Well I just got my email.. ALL OF them heh for some reason the server decided to give me duplicates of 150 emails p:0 on my thunderbird so u know mark
soundtech
join:2007-06-14
Scarborough, ON

soundtech to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn
Looks like I'm missing anything that was sent between 10:30 pm Sunday and 1:30 pm Monday. I subscribe to several mailing lists, and emails from them that I have not received would have arrived between those times.