spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

Use up your blackfallow!

"Beginning after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 9, ink traders will be converting from accepting Blackfallow Ink to accepting Ink of Dreams and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase. If you’re still holding on to your Blackfallow Ink, your time to trade it in is running short."

»us.battle.net/wow/en/for ··· 712085#1

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

great head's up, Goldheart! Uhm... remind me in-game tonight, too.

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy to Goldheart

to Goldheart
Can you trade blackfallow for the new inks?

Before MOP I already loaded up on every ink possible, buying up herbs->black fallow-> stacks of every ink...

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

Nope. Only trading down. It was just left in there for people to get rid of their blackfallows.

Goldheart
join:2002-06-09
Las Cruces, NM

Goldheart

Hum well I don't get it.. just went to see the ink trader and blackfallow is not only still accepted but listed now?

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

They screwed the pooch on this one. The vendors haven't changed yet.

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl to Goldheart

to Goldheart
So...a heads up for ink from Blizz. But screw the enchanters/scribes/Blacksmiths on Enchanting Rods and Relics.....Sure would have been at least nice to have been able to DE the Relics.....loads and loads were vendored.....wasted. Should at least have been DE'able.
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

Threatco

said by Tweakbl:

So...a heads up for ink from Blizz. But screw the enchanters/scribes/Blacksmiths on Enchanting Rods and Relics.....Sure would have been at least nice to have been able to DE the Relics.....loads and loads were vendored.....wasted. Should at least have been DE'able.

What? I still have my enchanting rod... Is it not needed any more? It was never DE'able... How do scribes/enchanter/blacksmiths get screwed? Scribes are the ink users... Why does your post make no sense to me?!?

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2

said by Threatco See ProfileWhat? I still have my enchanting rod... Is it not needed any more? It was never DE'able... How do scribes/enchanter/blacksmiths get screwed? Scribes are the ink users... Why does your post make no sense to me?!?
[/BQUOTE :

You only need the runed copper rod now for enchanting, you don't have to find a friendly blacksmith to make it which takes money out of their pocket. And the mats for the new rocket mount (engineering) are ridiculously expensive, almost 5 times that of the chopper.. When he mentioned the relics they went from rare or epic to grays worth minimal gold. Scribes got screwed on being able to sell them, but they also get to make staffs and off hands now so it evens out for them.

Threatco
Moncton, NB

Threatco

said by Braincramp2:

said by Threatco See ProfileWhat? I still have my enchanting rod... Is it not needed any more? It was never DE'able... How do scribes/enchanter/blacksmiths get screwed? Scribes are the ink users... Why does your post make no sense to me?!?
[/BQUOTE :

You only need the runed copper rod now for enchanting, you don't have to find a friendly blacksmith to make it which takes money out of their pocket. And the mats for the new rocket mount (engineering) are ridiculously expensive, almost 5 times that of the chopper.. When he mentioned the relics they went from rare or epic to grays worth minimal gold. Scribes got screwed on being able to sell them, but they also get to make staffs and off hands now so it evens out for them.

Ah, your kung-fu is very strong.

Tweakbl
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl to Threatco

to Threatco
Silly attempt at a troll.

The Official WOW troll forums are better suited for such posts.

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2 to Threatco

to Threatco
Skadoosh
Threatco
Moncton, NB

Threatco

It really wasn't a troll. If you read my posts you may see I don't do that. I just didn't understand so many things about your post I didn't even know where to start. My own fault though. It's clear as crystal now haha

homolton
@or.us

homolton to Braincramp2

Anon

to Braincramp2
what about herbalism.

Tweakbl
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl to Threatco

to Threatco
Just imagine my joy, after being AFK for about 2 months. Playing Diablo III (Suck Edition). To find when I returned to WOW. That I had scads of different rods, now junk and also on my Scribe I find scads of Relics Junk to.

Now understand I am not bitchin about the fact they are not used anymore. I agree with the overall simplification.

I indeed still have my last Rod on my Enchanter(s) (Runed Elementium Rod) no longer obtainable in game. It was replaced with the rod from the vendor. (Runed Copper Rod)
I am Bitchin about I did not know they were killing them in favor of a simpler itemization.Which would have allowed me to sell them Pre MOP.

And I am Bitchin about them not allowing Disenchanting of the Relics. I do not think it was right to not allow them to be DE'ed. Even after the simplification.