how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kcorscadden

join:2007-04-04
Kingston, ON

Question

I just got my confirmation of Oct 27 install date which is just under 3 weeks away.

With a $59.99 per month charge, when will I be charged for the next month? It says on the 1st of every month, which means I will be charged on Nov 1. There is no way I should be charged an additional $60 a month after getting the initial service 4 to 5 days prior to Nov 1.

Can someone please advise, thanks

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23
Thanks for your question. The short answer is no, you won't be paying again.

What happens at time of signup is your first month and installation (if applicable) is received and applied as a credit on your account. When you get your first invoice you'll see your payment, along with a prorated charge for Oct 27-31 and the charge for November on it - so there will be only a few dollars outstanding to catch you up to the end of November.

Hope that helps, if you have any questions just let us know.

Thanks.

kcorscadden

Kingston, ON
Perfect.... thanks

Cogeco must be backed up pretty far for an install to happen 3 weeks from the place of order....

Not complaining, just sayin lol

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
London, ON
said by kcorscadden:

Perfect.... thanks

Cogeco must be backed up pretty far for an install to happen 3 weeks from the place of order....

Not complaining, just sayin lol

No problem.

Generally it's 1-2 weeks when it's for the 'first available date', but special requests like Saturdays or evenings often push it out a bit further unfortunately.

Thanks and looking forward to having you with us. Have a great night.

kcorscadden

Kingston, ON
If my schedule was to open up (say a sick day) between now and the 27th, how much notice do you and Cogeco need?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
London, ON
With Cogeco, if we're trying to hit a specific date which is more popular then probably 2-3 weeks out. If it's "first available date" then it'd be back to the 1-2 week range.