uniqs
pjbiker
join:2011-02-05
Gilroy, CA

1 edit

pjbiker to VZ Footprint

to VZ Footprint

Re: Updates on 20 GB Hotspot Cap?

I did 66Gb last month and got terminated. I'm retired with alot of time on my hands so i watch alot of you tube videos all day...and other things. I had been with Millenicom for 2 months prior.I did 13 Gb's the previous month and was wondering how many Gb's i would use if i watched vids and then downloaded a bunch of music and streamed a few movies updated my GPS etc. Well i found out at the end of the month and got the Boot. Now i'm just using the free slow FAP internet connection i have at the RV park i live in. ( Tengointernet ) But since then i have found a website where i downloaded a Free Bandwidth Monitor that tracks how many GB's you use. it's called BitMeterOs »codebox.org.uk/bitmeterOs Works Great So maybe someday they will let me back if i dont find something close to me. Millenicom is a Great company and i sure do miss them 10Gb + download speeds.. lol

Jack_in_VA
Premium Member
join:2007-11-26
North, VA

Jack_in_VA

Premium Member

It's not like you didn't know the TOS and caps you agreed to is it? You just chose to ignore them. Now you've been held accountable.
pjbiker
Gilroy, CA

pjbiker

Oh yes i knew the cap and wasnt ignoreing it. I just never knew how much i was useing at the time because i didnt know of anyway to track it.I take full reponsability. Like i said Millienicom is a Great Compnay and i always tell people about it..
Lamiel
join:2008-04-05
Saint Johns, MI

1 edit

Lamiel to pjbiker

to pjbiker
I, for one, didn't think you were complaining at all. Not a bit. The fact that you still consider Millenicom a great company tells me that you take responsibility for what happened, and I'm glad to hear that you're not blaming them for the cancelation. A lot of folks tend to rant and shake their fists when they've had their wrist slapped, so it's refreshing to encounter someone who doesn't. Now that you know how to keep track, I wish you the best of luck on getting a new account!
pjbiker
Gilroy, CA

1 edit

pjbiker

Thanks Lamiel. I have always taken reponsibility for my actions. Good or Bad and have never understood why alot of people don't. Hell we ALL make mistakes every now and then why get mad about it and try to blame someone else.. Silly how some people think.. Must of been how i was raised.... Ha For the Price and Service there is NO other company out there that can come close to Millenicom..
Lamiel
join:2008-04-05
Saint Johns, MI

Lamiel

Well, welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around; we can always do with another reasonable, level-headed member.
Expand your moderator at work