tcope
Premium Member
join:2003-05-07
Sandy, UT

tcope to ztmike

Premium Member

to ztmike

Re: Galaxy S3

It's questionable if this was Samsung or Google. I've heard that developers were complaining to Google about allowing apps to be moved as they were then easier to pirate.

My thought was if it was Samsung that storing apps on the SD card might break OTG ability of the phone.

But I'm also assuming that you have pretty much installed most of the apps you are going to use. How many is that, 50 or 60? You can still double the number of apps you have right now. I's guess a person could install somewhere around 150-200 apps on 16GB. I think at 150 apps, a person is probably not using them all anyway.

Everything else can be stored on the external card.

ztmike
Mark for moderation
Premium Member
join:2001-08-02
La Porte, IN

1 edit

ztmike

Premium Member

said by tcope:

It's questionable if this was Samsung or Google. I've heard that developers were complaining to Google about allowing apps to be moved as they were then easier to pirate.

My thought was if it was Samsung that storing apps on the SD card might break OTG ability of the phone.

But I'm also assuming that you have pretty much installed most of the apps you are going to use. How many is that, 50 or 60? You can still double the number of apps you have right now. I's guess a person could install somewhere around 150-200 apps on 16GB. I think at 150 apps, a person is probably not using them all anyway.

Everything else can be stored on the external card.

Actually I'm no where near 50-60 apps if I had to guess it would be less than 20..not even sure where all the space is going I use my 50gb free box cloud storage account to backup straight from titanium pro app and save most of the other backed up stuff to my external SD.

That HTC One X+ that was announced for AT&T is looking mighty fine right now with I believe a standard 64GB of on board space.

Eh..I stand corrected..the One X+ comes with 32GB and 64GB and only 1GB RAM..

»www.gsmarena.com/htc_one ··· 4976.php