Grants Pass, OR
|reply to wmckin5893 |
Re: E4200 New Firmware
I updated to it and its been fine.
I have mine configured with wireless mac settings and rules, What is the best way to upgrade the firmware without loosing the settings?
Also what is the security fix to this firmware that I heard about but no one would say what the problem was?
From the release notes.
Last Release Date: Sept 27, 2012
Last Firmware version: 1.0.05 (build 7)
- Fixed router stability issue when using Apple airplay.
- Fixed wireless compatibility issue when WMM is disabled.
- Fixed some storage relative issues.
- Fixed local HTTPs accessing issue with some browsers.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Improved QoS bandwidth detection accuracy.
I'm always up for a good chat and helping with VoIP testing so my contact info is below.
Gigaset.net: Michael Wolf
SIP URI: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org and sip:email@example.com
That is for version 1 router, not version 2 that is wy
I could not find it.
ah no problem. Yeah I'm thinking the firmware for the e4200v2 and ea4500 are identical with a rebranding.