All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87 to navyson

to navyson

Re: FIOS internet - how much faster can FIOS get?

said by Mahalo:

An inside person...not a field tech.

If it's true then I'm very eager to hear more. Any idea if the new 500 tier will bump the current upper tiers(150/300) down a notch or will it have its own exclusive uber-expensive price? And will it be available for business customers eventually? I'll take any or all scoops

nycdave if you're reading this I'd also love to hear your input!

Anon51
@verizon.net

Anon51

Anon

This guy is just blowing smoke with his "inside person". If this 500 meg tier was in the works, only a handful of people would know about it. Which means they would not tell their friend to post on a forum.

I wonder if his friend also mentioned the caps hinted at by President Bob Mudge in the video announcing Quantam back in May. Nobody reported on that.
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87

said by Anon51 :

This guy is just blowing smoke with his "inside person". If this 500 meg tier was in the works, only a handful of people would know about it. Which means they would not tell their friend to post on a forum.

That's why I'd love to hear what nycdave has to say about this, because he's a no-nonsense guy

bigdaddy
join:2009-11-18

bigdaddy

Bump
JackBauer
join:2006-08-24
Schenectady, NY

JackBauer to serge87

to serge87
said by Mahalo:

An inside person...not a field tech.

Hmm - perhaps I should hold off on moving to FIOS from TWC as long as possible so I can get 125/50 for the current price of 75/35.