Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

wat

Every other MMO sucks right now. I feel like what players want and what they are getting are too far apart.

GW2 has great leveling mechanics, but PvP is lacking. WoW has great PvP, but PvE is boring and simplified.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

said by Savious:

said by Krisnatharok:

wat

WoW has great PvP,

what? I guess perma inbalanced is a good thing, and I guess the mistake of arena is a good thing

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by TheThing:

said by Savious:

said by Krisnatharok:

wat

WoW has great PvP,

what? I guess perma inbalanced is a good thing, and I guess the mistake of arena is a good thing

A) WoW's PvP setup (BG, arena, world and dueling) is good
B) A lot of people enjoy arena, but arent forced into it if they want to PvP

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
said by Savious:

said by Krisnatharok:

wat

Every other MMO sucks right now. I feel like what players want and what they are getting are too far apart.

GW2 has great leveling mechanics, but PvP is lacking. WoW has great PvP, but PvE is boring and simplified.

That's just your opinion though...and what is out isn't what YOU want so you have decided they suck...there's a shitload of people playing GW2 so it must not suck as much as you think.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

said by pr1mo:

said by Savious:

said by Krisnatharok:

wat

That's just your opinion though...and what is out isn't what YOU want so you have decided they suck...there's a shitload of people playing GW2 so it must not suck as much as you think.

I feel its a generally accepted opinion out there right now. Most MMO's have big holes in them that make them very unappealing to a large chunk of players.

I really dont see GW2 lasting much longer.

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo

Premium Member

said by Savious:

I feel its a generally accepted opinion out there right now. Most MMO's have big holes in them that make them very unappealing to a large chunk of players.

I really dont see GW2 lasting much longer.

I see you knocking on GW2 in pretty much every one of your posts, yet I think you played for a mere what...10 hours?

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

50+ hours.