Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [Race to 90] DSLR Guild (Mal'ganus) hits level 10!

The starting area is not panda land. It's separate from everything.

Pandaria (I think is the official name) is another continent. Like Northrend was for LK. If you go to the map in the game, and go out to see the continents, you'll see Kalimador, Northrend, Eastern Kingdoms, and Pandaria (which is 85-90).

Forgive me for spelling, purely going off of memory and I don't pay that much attention to the names.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
Is the area you go to pick up the daily XP boost quest part of the new Pandaria or starter zone? I may have gotten those mixed up.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

djlar

join:2009-04-23
The daily XP boost is in the Pandarian continent, you can even see the gatherer nodes for snow lily in the map, but you can only go to that place via monk portal, I think..

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
Yeah, the XP boost quest takes you to Pandaria Cont., but only one small section of one zone. If you try and venture out, it'll teleport you back to the temple. You can't access the rest of Pandaria as a low level.