Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

said by Jobbie:

Rank 4 WTF!

oops... that means I still have you in-game at the rank of "leveling". Will fix that tonight. My bad. Here are the ranks:

Rank 0: GM (Immergruen)
Rank 1: Officer
Rank 2: Warrant (Officer Alts)
Rank 3: Member
Rank 4: Leveling
Rank 5: Recruit
Rank 6: Inactive (I don't like to /gkick just because I haven't seen them in a while)

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

It is all good I was just messing with Ginjer.

This is a very good link for those working on their gear:

»www.wowhead.com/news=206 ··· ar-guide

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
So we got: Muzzle, Jobbie, Tier, Myself, Immer, Skylara, Sanctisimo/Venom, Furius, Frostguard, and Khamul/Wrathfull?

I really hope we can do well tonight.

If for some strange reason we fail miserably, hopefully we can queue as a guild for LFR.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

If you fail then remember me for that LFR.

Hopefully I'll have my off hand by then.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

That will be enough of the fail speak. There is only one way we can fail tonight... if people don't log on. If people log on, there will be no failure. Just testing our mettle against the best that MV has to throw at us.

If people don't log on, then we'll try to get into LFR, sure.

Remember folks... we are only 1 week behind the best guilds in the world. So lets do this thing.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
I need to finish leveling up my tailoring so I can make myself some gloves...I'm sick of these stupid drop rates in heroics.

What exactly goes into making Imperial Silk? I know I can only make 1 per day, but I'd like to have the stuff to make all I need by the time I get to that point. It's been a pita leveling my tailoring on Nathrezim, but thanks to P&E, I'm nearly done. I literally bought the AH out of cloth 4 or 5 days in a row in order to level out of Runecloth, Mageweave, and now Embersilk.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
That attendance boss is hard core.
I've had many wipes to it.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
there are 2 ways to make Imperial Silk. One way is to turn the normal MOP bolts into Imperial Silk at a rate of one per day. The other, which has no CD, is to combine like 4 bolts and 3 Spirit of Harmony for each Imperial Silk.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

1 recommendation

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

That will be enough of the fail speak. There is only one way we can fail tonight... if people don't log on. If people log on, there will be no failure. Just testing our mettle against the best that MV has to throw at us.

If people don't log on, then we'll try to get into LFR, sure.

Remember folks... we are only 1 week behind the best guilds in the world. So lets do this thing.

That's what I meant, with better wording.

I think we confirmed last week that 10 players are needed. If we have 10, we'll be good. If we have less than 10, not so good. I honestly think we could grab any warm body to fill that tenth slot if we don't have enough in guild right now.

The thing I love most about P&E is that despite being on a very low pop server where the progression and economy isn't stellar, we make things happen for ourselves. We stick together and help each other out. That's the entire point in being in a guild. It's a huge improvement over my last guild in KJ where there were just 100 or so people wearing a guild tag merely for the perks. There is a sense of community with P&E. I know for a fact we are the best guild on Nathrezim, there is absolutely no reason we can't have wow-heroes and wowprogress reflect that. Nothing is holding us back at all, it is there for the taking. We just have to rise to the challenge.
McBrain

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
5 pieces of cloth for a bolt? So 1 stack of cloth and 3 spirits for 1 silk.

I have like 12 spirits in the bank and 600 pieces of cloth.

Looks like all I need is the rep to buy the patterns and the required tailoring level and I'll be set.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
8 bolts for the CD pattern (the CD is one day, it resets at midnight)
5 bolts plus 3 SoH for the non-CD

And you have to go to the silken fields in vally of the four winds to craft it.

The gloves require golden lotus honored to buy the pattern.
The gloves take 4 imperial silk to make

Also Golden lotus at honored sells the chest and the sell-able high end leg enchants.

So as soon as you can make imperial silk you're going to want to make it at every opportunity

The chest takes 6 imperial silk.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Looks like all I need is the rep to buy the patterns and the required tailoring level and I'll be set.

Its 5 bolts plus 3 SoH for the non-CD
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Its 5 bolts plus 3 SoH for the non-CD
Not just cloth

then 5 cloth per bolt

so 25cloth + 3 SoH

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
Ok 25 pieces of cloth + the Soh, obviously. Got it.

100 pieces of cloth and 4 Spirits of Harmony for the gloves.

150 pieces of cloth and 6 Spirits of Harmony for the chest.

I'll just keep stacking those motes of harmony and I should be set. I should be able to craft myself some gloves the first day the pattern is available to me.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

If you make as many Imperial silk as possible you might be able to make the chest too.

Depending on when you get golden lotus to honored I might be there and already have all that's needed to make the hands

How far are you with that rep?

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario to McBrain

to McBrain
I won't be 90 by tonight. Your later start time is problematic to.didn't realize this was a west coast server with Immer being in the east coast.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
Depends on how many SoH I get between now and then. I should finish up leveling my Tailoring in the next day or two. So, I'll start with the gloves and move to the chest asap.

They are ilvl 476, correct?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I'd have to check.

But you'll get the pattern for Imperial silk before max (infact you might want to use that SoH pattern to do the last few levels.)

I think it was worth 2-3 skill points till it turned yellow near the end.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Lothario

Premium Member

to Lothario
said by Lothario:

I won't be 90 by tonight. Your later start time is problematic to.didn't realize this was a west coast server with Immer being in the east coast.

Well, mountain time, anyway... but yeah. We we get into the groove a bit, I'll see about adjusting the saturday optional raids to maybe fit you better. We'll talk more when we get more alts leveled up.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

The gloves require golden lotus honored to buy the pattern.
The gloves take 4 imperial silk to make

Also Golden lotus at honored sells the chest and the sell-able high end leg enchants.

So as soon as you can make imperial silk you're going to want to make it at every opportunity

This is going to be the time consumer. I am just into friendly with them (missed 5 or so days of quests)...not sure how long it will take me to get to honored from here, it seems like even doing the 12-15 quests it takes forever to move that little green bar.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Just checked via mobile armory on my phone, yep they're 476.
1 gem socket in the hands and 2 in the chest.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Do you remember how long it took you to go from Friendly-Honored?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Ya thats why I said I might have bitten the bullet and xfered and be able to make you the gloves before you get max tailoring.

btw a question on xfering, I know it used to wipe your quest log but is that still the case, kinda worried about my quest progress on the Legendary staff from FL, as well as slightly less worried about my STV and DMF arena quest progress.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Sorry I forgot when I hit friendly but I hit honored this past weekend.
and I've done EVERY golden lotus daily starting with after I finished lore master (a day or two after I hit 90.)

and though I'm forgoing my cloud dailies and angeler's I still did my tiller's/Golden/and klaxxi last night.

BTW I have about 4 weeks worth of turn ins ready for the charm coins

And ya'll should make sure to remember to go pick up your 2nd 3 elder coins before raid, so you could if you so opt use one on every boss.

Lothario
join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON

Lothario to Immer

to Immer
I thought you were in Georgia.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
I did Lotus and Klaxxi last night...I just don't have time to do more than that right now.

I will stick to those two, and only Klaxxi because I'm the furthest along with them and there is a nice piece at revered.

Once I open August Celestials, I will move over to there and leave Klaxxi alone I think.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

Do you remember how long it took you to go from Friendly-Honored?

based on how its going for my wife and me, it might take 4 days of dailies to move from friendly to honored. We've done them for 3 days and I'm sitting at 3800/6000. One more day should do it /crossfingers.
Immer

Immer to Lothario

Premium Member

to Lothario
I am in GA, but the server is in Mountain Time... so only 2 hours removed from us, not 3.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Immer

to Immer
Yeah it looks like there will be ~12 quests for me at friendly. At ~140 rep a pop, it should take ~43 quests or about 4 days, maybe 5.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Some give more than others.

Also if you get a cache key you could get a rep gain item from it (if you find a spawned cache.

Last night I found one and it gave blue and purple rep items (the blue was about 165 (I think) and the purple was 380 something I think)

at honored you get a 3rd hub step