uniqs
share rss forum feed

fredl

join:2012-10-09

quotes for torrance, ca (los angeles)

zip 90504

10/10 mbps business internet access +/- 1 tier
possibly open to mpls in the future

eoc or fiber, i'd be interested to see prices for both (eoc may or may not be avail at 10mbps im guessing, not to mention probably is the limit for most isps if doing eoc)

thanks in advance!

BandwidthNow

join:2006-03-22

Hi, without an exact address, here are some general quotes for the area:

10 x 10 Mbps = $971.00 per month, 3 year term (no router)
$1,076.00 (includes managed router)

*Promo* upon qualification
$897 w/o router
$968 w/router

Please contact me directly for specifics... Thank you..

1(877)520-1924
info@realtimet1search.com
»www.realtimet1search.com

solveforce
solveforce
Premium
join:2007-03-08
Yorba Linda, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to fredl

@fredl

Like the other agent stated above, without an accurate address nothing is guaranteed. So if you are still looking for a property you may want to pick out a few to see which building has the best connections, or if you have a property you may want to give one of us a call. We can be reached at (888) 765-8301 or you can get a real time quote at »www.ethernetovercopper.org
--
»www.solveforce.com has the Telecom Bits

fredl

join:2012-10-09
reply to fredl

thanks guys!

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
New York, NY
reply to fredl

Hi Fred, We just signed up a customer a few miles from you with 10x10 EOC for $550. I might also be able to qualify you for a special promotion which would give you 10x10, plus a 23ch VoIP PRI and 6900 free LD - all for $625/mo.

As mentioned previously, location dictates price, so I will need the address and phone number to give you exact numbers. You can PM, email phils@commquotes.com or fill out a quote request here.

CommQuotes is partnered with over 100 National, Regional and local carriers (not to mention multiple exclusive wholesaler relationships). This allows us to offer the guaranteed lowest price on your circuit. And if you need help or unbiased advice on the right solution, our team consists of some of the most respected telecom experts in America.

Contact me or fill out a quote request on our website. We'll get you the best possible deal.

Phil
www.commquotes.com
1-888-9-QUOTES
(888-978-6837)

FreedomFire
Bandwidth Quotes

join:2004-07-23
Chesapeake, VA
reply to fredl

As already mentioned, you'll need to enter the address where requested below for the quoting tool to be accurate.

You can get a snap shot comparison of multiple providers available for your location via email (real time) ... free and no obligation just by requesting a quote via this portal:

Dedicated Bandwidth

You'll get an immediate automatic email with a first cut run through from our quoting system which is tapped into a large provider database.

If you'll add any specific details in the comments section we'll do more indepth research on your behalf (again at no cost) and negotiate the best price for you. BTW, we offer a low price guarantee also.

If you'd like, you can learn more about us in this thread ....

DS3 Bandwidth, T1 Line, Ethernet, MPLS - Low Price Guarantee

God Bless,
Michael Lemm
FreedomFire Communications
DS3 Bandwidth
LinkedIn Profile
--
FreedomFire Communications.....Real Choices For Voice, Data, And Internet Services
»t.co/YUA6upy

CommQuotes
Premium
join:2012-02-01
New York, NY
reply to fredl

Hi Fred, well did we find some good pricing for you! Check out these quotes.

5M - $377.40/mo - ZERO NRC
10M - $522/mo - ZERO NRC
20M - $1208/mo - ZERO NRC

This is some of the lowest pricing we have ever seen, but we will have to act fast. Contact me ASAP. I will email you directly as well.

Phil
www.commquotes.com
1-888-9-QUOTES
(888-978-6837)