DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to Noah Vail

Premium Member

to Noah Vail

Re: November is coming

i have no idea where that question is supposed to lead anything.
slckusr
Premium Member
join:2003-03-17
Greenville, SC

slckusr

Premium Member

said by ArrayList:

Hes implying one candidate will spy on us more than the other, however i fail to see that changing, with homeland security in one ear, the cia/fbi/nsa in the other, surveillance is a way of life. ( that we all have allowed to happen) Im sure the president is the one who legislated the installation of traffic cameras, and random cameras around my city.

Noah Vail
Oh God please no.
Premium Member
join:2004-12-10
SouthAmerica

Noah Vail to ArrayList

Premium Member

to ArrayList
said by ArrayList:

Most of the politicians responsible for the original AT&T immunity bill are still in office.

Will you vote for any of them?
Noah Vail

Noah Vail to slckusr

Premium Member

to slckusr
said by slckusr:

said by ArrayList:

Hes implying one candidate will spy on us more than the other, however i fail to see that changing, with homeland security in one ear, the cia/fbi/nsa in the other, surveillance is a way of life. ( that we all have allowed to happen) Im sure the president is the one who legislated the installation of traffic cameras, and random cameras around my city.

I have to add:
The Media+Press are perhaps the most responsible.
They've either remained silent or colluded with Gov to insure there's been no meaningful coverage.

KrK
Heavy Artillery For The Little Guy
Premium Member
join:2000-01-17
Tulsa, OK
Netgear WNDR3700v2
Zoom 5341J

1 recommendation

KrK

Premium Member

I think people need to understand that most the media is no longer what it once was. It's all beholden to large corporate interests and the status quo, often reporting PR from their owners and masters and aligned with Government friends to keep their profit interests safe and sound.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to Noah Vail

Premium Member

to Noah Vail
I'd be curious to see who was responsible for the original AT&T immunity bill and the evidence to back up that claim.

woody7
Premium Member
join:2000-10-13
Torrance, CA

woody7

Premium Member

shoooooosh it is a secret.........................

Noah Vail
Oh God please no.
Premium Member
SouthAmerica

Noah Vail to ArrayList

Premium Member

to ArrayList
said by ArrayList:

I'd be curious to see who was responsible for the original AT&T immunity bill and the evidence to back up that claim.

I think that information might be on file.

kamm
join:2001-02-14
Brooklyn, NY

kamm to KrK

to KrK
Well said.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList to Noah Vail

Premium Member

to Noah Vail
a google search != what I asked for.

Noah Vail
Oh God please no.
Premium Member
SouthAmerica

Noah Vail

Premium Member

said by ArrayList:

a google search != what I asked for.

You're funny.
slckusr
Premium Member
join:2003-03-17
Greenville, SC

slckusr to Noah Vail

Premium Member

to Noah Vail
said by Noah Vail:

said by slckusr:

said by ArrayList:

I have to add:
The Media+Press are perhaps the most responsible.
They've either remained silent or colluded with Gov to insure there's been no meaningful coverage.

Of course the media has remained silent, we read stories almost everyday on this very website of some insider executive being promoted or hired to government positions, or appointed as advisors to government oversight committees etc..... We the people have become to worried about iPhone and Beiber to care about whats happening around us.
hottboiinnc4
ME
join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH

hottboiinnc4 to slckusr

to slckusr
No you can thank the State of Ohio for that one and the City of Toledo for believing RedFlex. After all, they spend roughly $1mill per camera when you factor in maintenance, admin costs, etc all. And how much does one camera make? Good question, it will NEVER be known since Toledo does NOT disclose how much they make after they pay out.

And those random crime cameras were put in for safety since Bell is busy buying SUVs for his broke city.

But what is funny is the city now has to PAY for electric hook up on those cameras, Before they were making First Energy provide it for free.