how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rcliff

@insightbb.com

1 edit

Connectivity issues in the early morning hours- Radcliff, KY

Here recently, as in the last 2 weeks, around 1:30 AM to 2:30 AM my connection will die completely for a length of time. A couple of times it was only for 20-30 minutes but most other times it has been 1 hour+ before I have given up and went to bed.

I'll be playing a game or anything and all of a sudden my router will lose connection with my modem and restarting either solves nothing. I've tried connecting directly from my modem to my PC and still nothing.

This only seems to happen at 1:30 AM+ and has only been happening recently (last 2 weeks, give or take a few days).

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

Re: Connectivity issues in the early morning hours

Same here, first it was a outage, and now its been maintence is what they say when I call in.

Rcliff

@65.49.14.x

This is in the Radcliff, KY area. Not sure why I didn't mention it in the topic/post.

InsightTech5
Premium
join:2006-11-30
Louisville, KY
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Rcliff

Re: Connectivity issues in the early morning hours- Radcliff, KY

Hi, I work for Insight Communications in the technical support center. I have read your post and would like to help; however, because you are an anonymous user I am unable to private message you. If you would like help with your issue please send us a message or contact us through your local office or our online chat at: »helpchat.insightbb.com/netagent/···ion=1000. We are very sorry that you are experiencing problems with your service and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Insight Broadband Technical Support

davetpugh

join:2012-10-10
Muldraugh, KY

1 recommendation

reply to Rcliff

I am Rcliff. I registered so you can private message me. Thank you for your time.