cabana
Department of Adjustments
Mod
join:2000-07-07
New York, NY

cabana

Mod

Geico IP insurance

I am guessing at some point ISPs will make you sign a liability statement ... if you "rent an IP from an ISP" then you are responsible for whomever uses it ...(whether or not you use the IP yourself) ...

oh wait ... then ... you could buy liability IP insurance ... hello "Geico" ...

(I am kidding ... or ... am I ? )

Aozora
join:2008-11-28

Aozora

said by cabana:

I am guessing at some point ISPs will make you sign a liability statement ... if you "rent an IP from an ISP" then you are responsible for whomever uses it ...(whether or not you use the IP yourself) ...

oh wait ... then ... you could buy liability IP insurance ... hello "Geico" ...

(I am kidding ... or ... am I ? )

Does iTunes still offer some crap rate like 128 or 192Kbps? Reason why I never bothered to use it was because the price for the quality that you got was crap. As I grow older I have found out that you always have to pay premium for the good stuff since everyone else is happy with crap. In the online world, the pirated music and movies are of better quality for free. Why pay for lesser quality? If you are going to pay you better be getting the 50GB Blu Ray or the flawless quality song otherwise not worth it.

Nightshade
Premium Member
join:2002-05-26
Salem, OR

Nightshade

Premium Member

No they don't. Their standard is 256Kps now. Has been since '09. Which isn't bad since 256 is one step below the max of 320 and to be honest you will be hard pressed to hear the difference between those two bit rates.

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

ITALIAN926 to Aozora

to Aozora
quote:
In the online world, the pirated music and movies are of better quality for free. Why pay for lesser quality?
And someone as yourself would pay for the same quality content when given a choice of FREE, or NOT FREE.

One of my favorite things to do online is reading how people justify pirating. LMAO