spc
uniqs

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to McBrain

to McBrain

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

It's not a guarantee for loot. I used a Charm last Tuesday on the Stone Guardians in 10m Vaults and got 28g. Two others in the raid got the same thing too. Was an epic fail.

However, the next two bosses I hit the Dice and actually got gear from the Token roll.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

again CHECK the LOOT table for the boss (is its LFR you might check it before queing, if its reg then I think till everyone's aware of what boss drops their stuff the RL should give a sec for people to open the dungeon journal and sort it to that boss and difficulty and filter it for their class and spec.

gotcha.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
I used my 3 charms last night on LFR and I got healing legs out of the second boss I think is not worth it to save them since there is only 3 bosses per week and its really easy to get 90 on a week,

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

You can use them on reg and heroic too.

and there will be 6 bosses in LFR next week

Then when T14.5 hits with the other 2 raids there will be a total of 18 bosses per week with LFR opening 1 week delayed from the raid and in 2 parts, also a week delayed.

so you should be careful as to where you use them as you can only have 10 max at a time. (IMO it should be 12 as you get them in sets of 3.)

So this week there are 9 bosses you could use them on (not sure about the world bosses) and next week a total of 12, so saving is a good idea.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

How does it work for regular raids when there is a loot master?

You get an independent roll?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Yep its a personal roll outside of the ML control.

you kill the boss the extra UI will open.

So once you're doing some heroic bosses you might want to save the charms for heroic kills, but always be at 7 by the end of Monday so you can do the turn in and get all 3 from the turn in.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Good call, I will start saving mine for now I am glad I got a epic piece from 1 of 3 charms since the chance is not that high i think i got lucky.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

So in T14.5 you'll have a total of 36 bosses per week to use them on.

Next week the 2nd half of LFR opens then I think its suppost to be a month or so till the other 2 raids open and a week after than part 1 LFR for them then a week and part 2, then part1 of raid3 then part2. (remember the 3rd raid requires clearing the 2nd raid so I'm sure those 12 bosses will all be opened over 4 weeks for LFR.
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

Good call, I will start saving mine for now I am glad I got a epic piece from 1 of 3 charms since the chance is not that high i think i got lucky.

You might want to check the loot tables for the bosses because I know the 1st one doesn't have anything for mages. so a smiler oversight might have been made.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to mettachain

to mettachain
Well, then...since I didn't have any charms for LFR this week, I didn't get the chance to piss them away. That's good, I guess.

Dark, I didn't look at the LFR loot table, but I'm fairly positive there's a belt for Mages in 10N off Stone Guard.

And to bring the conversation back to the tailoring patterns from yesterday, I was able to make 4 Imperial Silk, and should be able to make the 6 more I will need over the next 3 or 4 days it'll take me to get the 4700 more reputation I need to buy the pattern for gloves and chest.

Also, I've reached Friendly with Golden Lotus on Monday, and the Mistfall Village daily hub wasn't open for me yesterday...is there something I missed when it comes to accessing it? I did the Golden Pagoda hub, then the hub down by the water where I had to kill the elite, and that was it...nothing more available to me. I ended up getting just over 1200 rep from those two places yesterday, and would like to have another hub to get another 600-800 per day if I could.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

The second hub you do will change by day. It might be mistfall village, or the one by the water, or one near the ruins.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
I think you are done with the dailies for the day when you kill the elite and you get the bag of goodies, so that makes 10-12 quests.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
The village and the water alternate.

at friendly you'll only get two hubs per day, the fist hub is always the same the 2nd is sometimes the water but most offten the village.

I haven't done the 3rd hub (you get it at honored) enough to know if it alternates like that but I don't think so, just has different sets of quests.

but when you hit a new rep level be sure to look at the Pagoda hub for a non-daily quest (at honored you should get a quest to go to the ruins. and that opens the 3rd daily hub)
DarkLogix

DarkLogix to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

I think you are done with the dailies for the day when you kill the elite and you get the bag of goodies, so that makes 10-12 quests.

Yep that seems to be the case, you do the dailies then when you finish a hub it will ether send you to an elite or to the next hub, you kill the elite and get a bag of goodies.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Thanks for the info...I was beginning to think I missed something.

What comes in the bag of goodies? I think so far I've only gotten gold and 1 Spirit of Harmony.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Random stuff, I've gotten a great panda feast twice, and a SoH once.

but its random, I've even gotten just gold a few times.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
I've gotten Spirits and JC recipes. My wife's inscriptionist has gotten Scrolls of Wisdom (yay for accelerating her staff).

Have yet to get anything for Blacksmithing, but I'm guessing that's intentional.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Hmm, my tailoring wasn't zen level until after I did my dailies yesterday. Since Lotus sells patterns, maybe they'll give me some tailoring stuff.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Lotus won't give anything till honred

Oh wait you mean from the Bag?
For me I haven't gotten any patterns from the bag, and i've been max tailoring since before I hit 90.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by DarkLogix:

Oh wait you mean from the Bag?

/nod