A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

HTTPS Everywhere 3.0 supports more sites

»www.h-online.com/security/news/i···039.html from »www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/158158 -- "The Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) has released a new version of its HTTPS Everywhere browser extension for Firefox that now supports encryption on even more web sites. The US digital rights advocacy organisation says that version 3.0 of its Firefox add-on, which automatically redirects users to more secure HTTPS connections when accessing certain web pages, now supports an additional 1,500 sites, more than twice as many as previous stable releases."
--
Ant @ AQFL.net and AntFarm.ma.cx. Please do not IM/e-mail me for technical support. Use this forum or better, »community.norton.com ! Disclaimer: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

dbarber

join:2000-07-25
West Chester, PA

1 recommendation

Thanks! I hadn't heard of it. Just installed it.

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by dbarber:

And how is it?

chachazz
Premium
join:2003-12-14
kudos:9
Reviews:
·TELUS

1 recommendation

reply to dbarber
Been following it in the Mozilla Forum »[Extension] HTTPS Everywhere - Beta development build
--
Gladiator Security Forum: www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

dbarber

join:2000-07-25
West Chester, PA
reply to antdude
said by antdude:

said by dbarber:

And how is it?

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but it's been a crazy week. I had some instability problems and crashes. I guess it's not playing nice with some of my other extensions and plugins, so I disabled it for now. When I get more time, I'll try to see what the problem is.
--
These opinions are strictly my own. However, if you really want them, we can negotiate.