dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando to SoccerEd

to SoccerEd

Re: [CFL] beIN TV - When will it be avaialble.

Time Warner Cable does the talks for Bright House.

It is hard to not see your teams but gut it out if you can as you'd be stuck with them for two years.

BTW: How many people in this thread have requested this because it seems like 3-5 people?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by HDOrlando:

Time Warner Cable does the talks for Bright House.

It is hard to not see your teams but gut it out if you can as you'd be stuck with them for two years.

BTW: How many people in this thread have requested this because it seems like 3-5 people?

HDO a mere fraction of the anon posters have actually taken the time to reach out to me so they could be properly counted which tells me plenty

DanG1974
join:2005-06-26
Saint Petersburg, FL

DanG1974

beIN Sport have said that a new carrier has agreed to carry their channel. I'm guessing things just need to be finalized before announcing who it is.

Could this finally be TWC/BH? I hope so. I've already missed some great matches and don't want to miss anymore, especially with the US playing another very important World Cup qualifier this Friday.

Mad21
@rr.com

Mad21 to HDOrlando

Anon

to HDOrlando
I will like to know BHN official answer to this issue. I am seriously thinking in switching to another provider. I pay a lot of money per month and I am not getting what I want.

gunneryank
@bhn.net

gunneryank

Anon

I just noticed that beIN Sport has been added to the Brighthouse lineup as I was searching for "Soccer". I have Brighthouse in Indianapolis, and it's on channel 461. The odd thing is that it must have just been added, as I cannot record any matches. Also, when I'm watching the channel, if I press the guide button, it shows that I'm watching channel 600, the Local On Demand channel. However, if I press the info button, it shows that I'm watching channel 461. Maybe they're currently streaming beIN Sport on channel 600 until they can permanently add it as channel 461. Also, the channel number may be regional, so your channel number may differ.

I'll be incredibly happy if this channel has officially been added to an already excellent sports package.

berniefl35
@bhn.net

berniefl35

Anon

i don't see it on my lineup yet,im in florida,i think you are seeing the wrong thing,,,it has not been added yet

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

sometimes when channels are first added the navigator guide will do a direct tune to the channel even if it is not in the guide and possibly the guide is redirecting to 600 if 600 is the next highest channel.

Berniefl35
@bhn.net

Berniefl35

Anon

Yea. I know but the channel has not yet been added,,, he is seeing the wrong thing

gunneryank
@bhn.net

gunneryank to berniefl35

Anon

to berniefl35
No, I was definitely watching it last night. I watched Uruguay v Ecuador and part of Siena v Juventus. However, when I woke up today it was gone.

dbrt
@bhn.net

dbrt

Anon

Putting a vote to get this channel ASAP in Lake Mary...missing too much good content too often.

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by dbrt :

Putting a vote to get this channel ASAP in Lake Mary...missing too much good content too often.

LEGAL NOTICE Time Warner Cable's agreements with programmers and broadcasters to carry their services and stations routinely expire from time to time. We are usually able to obtain renewals or extensions of such agreements, but in order to comply with applicable regulations, we must inform you when an agreement is about to expire. The following agreements are due to expire soon, and we may be required to cease carriage of one or more of these services/stations in the near future: Current TV, BBC America, BBC America HD, Cooking Channel, Cooking Channel HD, DIY, DIY HD, E!, E! HD, Encore, Encore HD, Encore Action, Encore Drama, Encore Love, Encore Mystery, Encore WAM, Encore Westerns, Food Network, Food Network HD, GOLTV, GOLTV HD, GSN, Great American Country, Hallmark, Hallmark HD, Hallmark Movie Channel, Hallmark Movie Channel HD, IFC, IFC HD, IndiePlex, Lifetime, Lifetime HD, Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime Movie Network HD, Music Choice, NHL, NHL HD, NHL Center Ice, NHL Center Ice HD, RetroPlex, Smithsonian OD, Smithsonian HD, Sprout, Starz!, Starz! HD, Starz Cinema, Starz Comedy, Starz Comedy HD, Starz Edge, Starz Edge HD, Starz In Black, Starz Kids & Family, Starz Kids & Family HD, Style, Style HD, YouTooTV, WE, WE HD. In addition, from time to time, we make certain changes in the services that we offer in order to better serve our customers. The following changes are planned: On or about October 30, 2012 the following channels will be added to Erie, Genesee/Wyoming and Orleans/Niagara CLU's to BST in Digital Format: WBBZ SD Ch 71 and WBBZ HD ch 1014 On or about October 31, the following channel will move from Digital Basic Tier to Standard in Digital Format: Fox Business Network SD Ch 119 and Fox Business Network HD Ch 1022. On about October 31, the following channel will move from Time Warner Cable Movie Pass to the Digital Basic Tier: Fox Movie Channel Ch 317 On or about October 31 the following PPV channel will be removed: Spice Xcess Ch 1622 On or about November 1 the following channels will be added to the Time Warner Cable Sports Tier: PAC - 12 Los Angeles SD Ch 250, HD Ch 1192, PAC - 12 Arizona SD Ch 251, HD Ch 1193, PAC - 12 Washington SD Ch 252, HD Ch 1194, PAC - 12 Oregon SD Ch 253, HD Ch 1195, PAC - 12 Mountain SD Ch 254, HD Ch 1196, PAC - 12 Bay Area SD Ch 255, HD Ch 1197, beIN Sports SD Ch 258, beIN Sports HD Ch 1198, NESN National SD Ch 259, NESN National HD Ch 1179, World Fishing Network SD Ch 260 and World Fishing Network HD Ch 1180. On or about November 1 the following channels will be added to the Espanol Tier: beIN Sports Deportes SD Ch 1215, beIN Sports Deportes HD Ch 1098. On or about November 28, the following channel will be added to the Digital Basic Tier: Retired Life TV Ch 271. Some of the new services listed above cannot be accessed by CableCard-equipped Unidirectional Digital Cable Products purchased at retail without additional, two-way capable equipment. You may downgrade or terminate service without charge at any time. Further, if carriage of a premium channel is discontinued and you have incurred installation, upgrade or other one-time charges relating to such premium service within six months prior to the date of the change, you may elect to downgrade or terminate service within 30 days and obtain a rebate of any such charge.

deal seems to be done as TWC is adding beIN sport.
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32

Premium Member

Where did you copy those legal notices from? That's an updated list from my division (Rochester), but I can't find where you got that info from.

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by Happydude32:

Where did you copy those legal notices from? That's an updated list from my division (Rochester), but I can't find where you got that info from.

rochester democrat legal notices on the website!
Happydude32
Premium Member

Happydude32

Premium Member

Figures. I never registered an online account for the D&C so I can't see much on their website.

motorola870
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by Happydude32:

Figures. I never registered an online account for the D&C so I can't see much on their website.

it is free to everyone
Happydude32
Premium Member

Happydude32

Premium Member

I registered a little bit ago. I hate the D&C personally, I don't live in Rochester, but when I want Rochester news, I just go to the websites of the TV stations. I see the Legal Notices now. Thanks.

Aj
@bhn.net

Aj to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
Do we know when beIN sports will be available? I rad on the bright luxe network that it was already available in the st. Pete area. When will it become available in the Tampa Bay Area?
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando

We will probably know within two weeks when the notice comes.

The Michigan notice comes out a week from today and since BHn systems have been getting pretty much the same updates for a while now, I expect Orlando/Tampa Bay to get it around the date that is listed in the Michigan notice.

I would bet on us getting it by the end of the year.

jmaalouf
@172.222.142.x

jmaalouf

Anon

I read a comment from one of the posters in the bein sports usa comcast threads that said TWC and Brighthouse are announcing bein sports usa and espanol in HD on november the 1st... i asked him for his sources on this new and have no received a response yet. i really hope this is true though.

gunneryank
@wishtv.com

gunneryank to berniefl35

Anon

to berniefl35
said by gunneryank :

I just noticed that beIN Sport has been added to the Brighthouse lineup as I was searching for "Soccer". I have Brighthouse in Indianapolis, and it's on channel 461.

said by berniefl35 :

i don't see it on my lineup yet,im in florida,i think you are seeing the wrong thing,,,it has not been added yet

Not only was I seeing beIN Sport when I posted on the 11th, which was the day the deal was announced, but I even said that it appeared on channel 461, which is the SD channel that it's been slated for. Looks like I do know what I'm talking about, sir.

»brighthouse.com/indianap ··· in-sport