robbin
Mod
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX

robbin to Zach

Mod

to Zach

Re: Backpack Leaf Blower Suggestions, Please

My mistake -- I took your statement as Stihl was commercial/professional and Echo consumer-grade. As the Stihl linked to as well as the Echo are both commercial/professional grade machines I guess I don't understand the point you were trying to make regarding consumer grade.
Zach
Premium Member
join:2006-11-26
Llano, CA

1 recommendation

Zach

Premium Member

The point about consumer vs. professional was in response to the post to which I originally replied where it was stated that Stihl is simply the best. It's very doubtful that a Stihl consumer grade product is comparable to an Echo professional model. What's strange is the fact Echo pro appears to be distributed through Home Depot. My local Echo dealer, who is also a Honda generator dealer, claims the professional line is only available through authorized Echo dealers and not big-box outlets.
ke4pym
Premium Member
join:2004-07-24
Charlotte, NC

ke4pym

Premium Member

said by Zach:

...Stihl is simply the best.

There's a lot of documentation on the interwebz (take it how you may) that would suggest otherwise.
Zach
Premium Member
join:2006-11-26
Llano, CA

1 edit

Zach

Premium Member

said by ke4pym:

said by Zach:

...Stihl is simply the best.

There's a lot of documentation on the interwebz (take it how you may) that would suggest otherwise.

Your reply might have more impact if you direct it toward herdfan See Profile. Hint: second reply for the top. Had you read more closely rather than being so ready to condemn, you would have noticed it wasn't me who stated the offending comment(s) about Stihl, Echo, Husky or for that matter, anything else.