Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
reply to limegrass69

Re: Cablevision unencrypted qam

That's not the case with me. Last week when I did my second QAM scan the analog feeds of family cable got replaced by a message stating you needed boxes...but then a nice size amount of family cable and higher QAM channels got decrypted as a result.

limegrass69
Here's my Posting tag

join:2008-05-28
said by kickass69:

That's not the case with me. Last week when I did my second QAM scan the analog feeds of family cable got replaced by a message stating you needed boxes...but then a nice size amount of family cable and higher QAM channels got decrypted as a result.

Nice. But, I'm guessing it's a temporary thing.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
said by limegrass69:

said by kickass69:

Nice. But, I'm guessing it's a temporary thing.

yup.
its temporary.
awhile back some premium movie channels were in the clear for a few months but not authorized by the NDS card on the boxes.
it was good while it lasted.
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
We'll indeed see. Before when the analog feeds had active channels on them I was getting a small handful of Family Cable and higher channels via Clear QAM. Cablevision opening up the family cable offerings atleast as they were before they started removing the analogs via clear qam would be nice officially.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7
said by kickass69:

We'll indeed see. Before when the analog feeds had active channels on them I was getting a small handful of Family Cable and higher channels via Clear QAM. Cablevision opening up the family cable offerings atleast as they were before they started removing the analogs via clear qam would be nice officially.

discussing it here will do nothing but speed the process up of them correcting the error - lol
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata

SirQAM

@verizon.net
said by IllIlIlllIll:

discussing it here will do nothing but speed the process up of them correcting the error - lol

Not for CV subscribers on the Cresskill-Bergen system. No hidden surprises to be found there It is only the OTA channels, C-SPAN, News 12, home shopping, and PEG/leased access. One time, however, they accidentally allowed Boomerang to slip through. I only hope that brief mistake did not financially break the company...

M A R S
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Long Island
kudos:1
reply to IllIlIlllIll
said by IllIlIlllIll:

said by kickass69:

Expand your moderator at work