Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Ginjer

Re: [Money] MoP Ore Shuffle

Whatever goes into Goldheart's gbank will be considered "extra leveling mats". That will leave the PnE guild bank with 7 tabs dedicated to MoP lvl items/recipes/mats. If anyone needs help power leveling a profession they'd just whisper one of Goldheart's toons or his fiance's toons for mats. He'll also have free reign to invest excess mats in the AH and turn the profits into glyphs for the guild so that our 90s will have any glyphs they need to be flexible raiders.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Agrende (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by Immer:

Whatever goes into Goldheart's gbank will be considered "extra leveling mats". That will leave the PnE guild bank with 7 tabs dedicated to MoP lvl items/recipes/mats. If anyone needs help power leveling a profession they'd just whisper one of Goldheart's toons or his fiance's toons for mats. He'll also have free reign to invest excess mats in the AH and turn the profits into glyphs for the guild so that our 90s will have any glyphs they need to be flexible raiders.

I still think those who are going to be power leveling professions should have to donate something back. While giving out freebies is good, some type of monetary gain should be implemented. IE 10g flat rate per stack or something like that. A little goes a long ways.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Ginjer:

I still think those who are going to be power leveling professions should have to donate something back. While giving out freebies is good, some type of monetary gain should be implemented. IE 10g flat rate per stack or something like that. A little goes a long ways.

Most do on their own, I see no need to implement a fee/tax. Frostguard has already dumped a bunch of pots/flasks in the gbank, we had plenty of feasts for the raid, and we've been crafting gear for fresh 90s. Those who only take and never give are known already... and don't need to be called out. Grace allows everyone time to contribute and make things right in the end.

Goldheart will have free reign on the pre-MoP mats that I have pulled from the gbank and sent to him. The gbank will remain as it has been... a way to benefit the guild by sharing stuff for raiding and min/max.

Everyone has the opportunity to donate gold, guild repairs are open always, and I have yet to receive any requests for gold from the gbank. If that comes up, I'll discuss with officers.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Agrende (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
Sounds good to me. Should hit 85 early tonight. Have about 3 bubbles left. I wasted like an hour yesterday solving archy, only to find out that after 525, most of the old world and northrend, etc. don't guarantee you levels. Boy was I mad.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
What of cata solves?

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
said by DarkLogix:

What of cata solves?

Nothing. I solved a few of the Tol'vir solves and didn't get a thing from it. I think you can still get skill ups, but it is likely like a green recipe, who knows what the chances are.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
Oh well, time to get lorewalker's rep and get the two items that help archy.