--
♬ Music is life ♬

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
reply to Boricua

I'm glad he's finally going after traditional bad guys like bank robbers and such.

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

1 recommendation

I am glad that he actually kills some of the people as well. For a few episodes, it seemed that he would just wound them. And I kept wondering why he would just wound themwhen he likely could have shot them through the heart. I was hoping it wouldn't end up like the A-Team form the 80's where a million rounds were fired and no one ever died.

I liked ther latest show with the huntress. Should be interesting to see how some of these other characters are molded into the show.
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
reply to Boricua

How much longer before he starts sporting the beard and a mask like the comic books?

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

said by juilinsandar:

How much longer before he starts sporting the beard and a mask like the comic books?

Who cares as long as there are plenty of shirtless scenes??
--
♬ Music is life ♬

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

1 recommendation

said by darcilicious:

said by juilinsandar:

hehe. I want laurel to sport the black canary outfit. Of course if she went shirtless too I would be ok with that as well
--

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

said by Voxxjin:

said by darcilicious:

said by juilinsandar:

hehe. I want laurel to sport the black canary outfit. Of course if she went shirtless too I would be ok with that as well

Might boost the male demographic as well
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to darcilicious

Humph.. men should be required to wear pasties.
Or the FCC should adapt NY states view on breasts in general.
In NY state women can go topless, just like a man.
I never would have imagined that being possible in NY state, CA maybe, NY, no.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5

said by Snakeoil:

In NY state women can go topless, just like a man.

This is also true in Ontario, Canada.
I think they won that right back in 2008, here.
In spite of that, I've never personally seen anyone do so; outside of Pride events or clothing optional beaches.

Anyway, moving on . . .

@ juilinsandar See Profile, he does allready wear the mask after a fashion, haven't you noticed the green band accross his face during scenes with the hood down? I think its like a camouflage face paint though.

When Oliver rushes back to a public scene in his normal life identity to cover up that he was the Hood like five minutes ago, how is it that his facepaint is quickly cleaned up in a hurry? Its not like he had time to stop at a restroom and wash it off. Y'think he's using wetwipes? lol. So yeah, I'd wonder why face paint instead of a quick removal eye mask.
--
IF TREE = FALL AND PEOPLE = ZERO THEN SOUND = 0
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = Twizted
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

Funny the first thing I thought of is babywipes to remove the 'mask'. As for why he doesn't use an actual mask, my only guess would be that a mask can get moved during a fight and blind you, whereas the makeup will stay put.

Of course I can only guess as well that the reason people haven't been able to ID him from the eyes down is that in reality, the actual scene would be darker but they lighten it up some for the camera.
--

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Boricua

Didn't see this coming. They're implying he's been off the island. Which is where he must have got his training.

I haven't seen the last episode (12) yet but from the ending of 11 it seems like he was trained by the prison guards. He must have gotten the list when he was back in the city. Then went back to the island to be rescued.
--
I found the key to success but somebody changed the lock.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

said by Alcohol:

Didn't see this coming. They're implying he's been off the island. Which is where he must have got his training.

I haven't seen the last episode (12) yet but from the ending of 11 it seems like he was trained by the prison guards. He must have gotten the list when he was back in the city. Then went back to the island to be rescued.

Huh?

I love that Crixus from Spartacus is in it now!
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Boricua

Colton Haynes is jumping from Teen Wolf to Arrow. I don't know if it's just a guest spot or a full time move. It would be a bummer if he left Teen Wolf [I don't recall if he was killed off or not at the end of Season 2].

The link below may contain spoilers of upcoming episodes.

»www.digitalspy.com/tv/s206/arrow···ted.html
--

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

No, he wasn't killed off. He transformed from the Kanima, into a werewolf with icy blue eyes at the end of last seasons final episode.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

That's what i thought. So the question is:
Is he doing two series, or did he leave Teen Wolf?

I thought Teen Wolf was doing really well, at least a lot better then Arrow.
--

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

1 edit
reply to Boricua

Watched the latest episode last night and there it focused almost exclusively on the back story from the island.

It also looks like they brought in the 'IT Girl" as another team member, she's got this great hot geek look going.. drool".
The show gets better and better, but Stephen Amell just strikes me as wooden. I'm not sure if it's the character he plays , or how he acts.. but it just bothers me immensely.

The whole back story on the island is really interesting.. makes me wonder how John Barrowman's character fits into all this.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by elwoodblues:

The show gets better and better, but Stephen Amell just strikes me as wooden. I'm not sure if it's the character he plays , or how he acts.. but it just bothers me immensely.

The whole back story on the island is really interesting.. makes me wonder how John Barrymore's character fits into all this.

I guess he's a big shot in "the undertaking" (John Barrowman, not Bayymore ). It will be interesting to see that plot element unfold. As for Arnell, I think he's going for a cool stoicism masking a cauldron of emotions beneath the surface.

Edit: Oops, I think I got Barrowman's character mixed up with somebody else - never mind.
--
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

said by SixOfNine:

As for Arnell, I think he's going for a cool stoicism masking a cauldron of emotions beneath the surface.

Who cares with a bod like that??
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by darcilicious:

said by SixOfNine:

As for Arnell, I think he's going for a cool stoicism masking a cauldron of emotions beneath the surface.

Who cares with a bod like that??

LOL! I do admire the way he does pull-ups.
--

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

1 recommendation

reply to elwoodblues

Yeah they just announces that the IT girl as you call her (Felicity Smoake) has become a permanent member of the cast.
»www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/arrow-···-to.html

I wish our IT dept had girls that looked like her.
--

SixOfNine
Premium
Sterling, VA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Voxxjin:

Yeah they just announces that the IT girl as you call her (Felicity Smoake) has become a permanent member of the cast.
»www.spoilertv.com/2013/02/arrow-···-to.html

Excellent move.
--

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
reply to Voxxjin

said by Voxxjin:

Yeah and I wish that our IT had some decent looking boys too
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
Somewhere in
reply to Voxxjin

She called herself the IT girl in the last episode.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

I bet you she's going to become like Watchtower on Smallville, and Oracle to Batman.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
Somewhere in
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to Boricua

Click for full size
WOW, I knew Felicity was hot, but did you check her out at the charity ball...

Looks like they've added Janina Gavankar, fresh off True Blood as a recurring character.. i first laid eyes on her back on "The Gates'.

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink

said by elwoodblues:

When she first appeared at the ball it took me a few seconds to recognize her. Wow.

of course Janina is no slouch either.
--

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to elwoodblues

Janina Gavankar, has been around for a while. She was Ms. Dewey. As MS. Dewey, she's make some goofy comment about what you were searching for.

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Dewey

She was also in HBO's L word.
--

Alcohol
Premium
Climax, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to elwoodblues

said by elwoodblues:

Looks like they've added Janina Gavankar, fresh off True Blood as a recurring character.. i first laid eyes on her back on "The Gates'.

I also didn't realize it was the same girl until they came up to her. Holy shit.

Also, i lol'd at shameless microsoft products plugs.
--

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
Somewhere in

M$ is spending a bundle, just watch the plugs on Hawaii Five O..

Alcohol
Premium
Climax, MI

Yeah, hawaii 50 is the worst. I died a little when they said they were uploading pictures to skydrive.
--