Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook to sm5w2

Mod

to sm5w2

Re: Shopping channel (Rogers Cable) has FM radio audio

paolo, I ain't your bro.

and no I didn't say that people with a DTA 50 pay a digital services fee.

I object to paying the DSF because it's just a way of disguising the rate.

And the only "digital service" I benefit from is the IPG. VoD is paid by either fee for service or the fee you pay in the package.

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

said by sbrook:

paolo, I ain't your bro.

and no I didn't say that people with a DTA 50 pay a digital services fee.

I object to paying the DSF because it's just a way of disguising the rate.

And the only "digital service" I benefit from is the IPG. VoD is paid by either fee for service or the fee you pay in the package.

you may not have said it, but you sure are misleading people by making them think they will have to pay it, not once did u ever mention to the op the DTA50 is free, i mention atleast 3 times in this thread. that means u have a problem with helping people on here, not once did u mention analog channels 95 to 97 use the same signal range as FM 88 to 108 mhz, not once did u tell the op he might have a signal problem with his wiring, you simply put the blame on rogers, thanks for being unhelpfull. no wonder people like my posts more than yours, cus i actually try hard to help peoples problems.

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Why would I imply it costs them money when I said that the rest of us (using STBs or PVRs shouldn't have to pay it?!?!?!

You jumped to an incorrect conclusion and are trying to justify it.

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

re-read your post bro, i showed it to 10 other people sitting next to me and ALL of them interpreted your post as it cost something, its also the words you chose, cost more, hint hint