Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert to AMDUSER

Premium Member

to AMDUSER

Re: [Rant] Lazy UPS drivers...

I experience that with USPS, and their poor tracking. Packages with USPS are scanned and marked as "delivered" (scan time is even around the time when the USPS driver delivers our mail), yet the item doesn't show up until the next day.

AMDUSER
Premium Member
join:2003-05-28
Earth,

AMDUSER

Premium Member

I would call the post office in your area about that... I've had that happen before too. Its amazing how fast they come back out.. with the package, after speaking to a manager..

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert

Premium Member

said by AMDUSER:

I would call the post office in your area about that... I've had that happen before too. Its amazing how fast they come back out.. with the package, after speaking to a manager..

Post office manager is an idiot. I went to open a PO Box once for a business and explained to him that my business is an LLC. He had no idea what it was, made some rude comments to his buddies, and was very insulting.

I pity him and his ignorance.

DannyZ
Gentoo Fanboy
Premium Member
join:2003-01-29
united state

DannyZ to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert
USPS scans the package as delivered when it arrives at the local Post Office that handles the delivery to the address. If it comes in early enough it can be delivered same day, but in your case it sounds as if the scheduled arrival from the sorting center comes too late for that day's delivery.