Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to hudiat

Premium Member

to hudiat

Re: Modem not working right

The issues were mostly all resolved around 4:30pm on Monday, but there was fiber work done over night to fully resolve everything that night. As of now, everything is back to normal. It was only affecting one of the hub sites over in the Shaker Heights area.
hudiat
join:2011-10-13

hudiat

Ok, congrats on your new job by the way.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

Thanks!
hudiat
join:2011-10-13

hudiat

Dan,

Since the storm and I got power back my modem is doing the exact same thing it did before that you fixed. It has 3 downstream and says partial service.

Connection is reliable so no hurry, but you were able to take care of it last time, so here is to hoping you can help again.

Can I expect the same glitch every time the modem loses power? Or was this just because of the length of time it had no power?

Thanks in advance. I didn't want to start a new post for the same issue again.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
Denver, CO

Just_Dan

Premium Member

said by hudiat:

Dan,

Since the storm and I got power back my modem is doing the exact same thing it did before that you fixed. It has 3 downstream and says partial service.

Connection is reliable so no hurry, but you were able to take care of it last time, so here is to hoping you can help again.

Can I expect the same glitch every time the modem loses power? Or was this just because of the length of time it had no power?

Thanks in advance. I didn't want to start a new post for the same issue again.

The issue had nothing to do with your modem specifically. I'm currently in the process of getting this new billing system installed on my laptop, and the old billing system is gone, so I don't have access to account information right now. Could you send me a PM with your modem's HFC MAC address so I can locate you again? Thanks.