how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

anonnn

@optonline.net
reply to momcat1

Re: [iO] New Guide Rollout

I'm in the Woodbury system, and none of our SA boxes have gotten the new guide. Oddly enough, last night our boxes automatically rebooted around 4AM and several channels went out for a few hours. Mind you, this is the second time the boxes have rebooted in the middle of the night since the rollout began. Would love to know what exactly is going on with the status of the rollout at this point and why my boxes have been rebooting...

ilsno

@optonline.net

Has anyone anywhere gotten the guide with a Samsung Box? Im itching to get it and keep checking every morning.

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:2
reply to anonnn

There was maintenance in parts of Nassau affecting a number of channels last night. Sounds like you were involved. I don't think it involved any reboots though, that might have been something else.

momcat1
No Relation To The Bobcat

join:2002-10-21
Wappingers Falls, NY
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to anonnn

said by anonnn :

I'm in the Woodbury system, and none of our SA boxes have gotten the new guide. Oddly enough, last night our boxes automatically rebooted around 4AM and several channels went out for a few hours. Mind you, this is the second time the boxes have rebooted in the middle of the night since the rollout began. Would love to know what exactly is going on with the status of the rollout at this point and why my boxes have been rebooting...

Only the second time? Count yourself lucky. Ours do it 5 nights out of 7. And the blacked out channels have been happening during prime time.

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
join:2006-12-28
Allendale, NJ
kudos:1
reply to ilsno

+1