Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Ginjer

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

Hurry up, you soul sucking Monk, you.

We need you this coming Tuesday. The more horses we have in the stable, the more opportunities we have at winning.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
said by McBrain:

We need you this coming Tuesday. The more horses we have in the stable, the more opportunities we have at winning.

It's hard out there for a pimp. I am drunk all the time, trying to combat the evil in Pandarea. Someone needs to make me some good hangover food with exceptional stats.

I am working it. Just realize I will have zero DPS gear, unless the tanks/dps really do share gear. If so, I may be good to go by Tuesday. That of course is if I can get at least a level or two tonight and one a day over the weekend.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Lothario

join:2009-09-30
Ottawa, ON
While you're at it, I need many stacks of cobalt ore .

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
reply to Ginjer
said by Ginjer:

said by McBrain:

It's hard out there for a pimp. I am drunk all the time, trying to combat the evil in Pandarea. Someone needs to make me some good hangover food with exceptional stats.

I am working it. Just realize I will have zero DPS gear, unless the tanks/dps really do share gear. If so, I may be good to go by Tuesday. That of course is if I can get at least a level or two tonight and one a day over the weekend.

Skylara (and at least one other) have maxed leatherworking... and she'll be honored with GL today, so we'll have gear for you when you ding 90. For the rest of the week, I'll be staying up late farming leather on her toon once she's gone to bed.

I'll be hitting honored today, too... and will craft my first epic (chest) which will make me eligible for LFR and I'll run that, too. I've been stressed because I have been one of the undergeared in our raiding team. I'll be ready to make a difference Saturday night.

Oh, and if any of you can't (or don't want to {I've said from the onset that saturday night is an optional raid night... but I'd really like to raid sat night}) attend Saturday night's raid, just PM me so I know what I have. There are so many things we can do for the good of the guild right now, i just need to be able to schedule my time.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Agrende (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
Tango Mike. Thanks Immer.