join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Adalicia

Re: [MoP] 15% Healing Nerf - Why?

said by Adalicia:

Warriors need to be nerfed fucking hard in PvP, they're fucking retarded right now.

...somebody is playing her lock...

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
kudos:1
If that were the case they'd be chaos bolting people for 300k and loling...

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
300,000 perhaps in full raid PvE gear crit with trinkets popped. In Felshroud its more akin to 175,000 at best against someone in equal gear unless you're stacking nothing but mastery and if you're doing that, without blowing a CD, and no one interrupts a three second cast, then deserve to get hit with it.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

her

Lol, gets me every time.

said by Arsinic:

If that were the case they'd be chaos bolting people for 300k and loling...

I have a buddy that claims he bolted a Warrior for 455k earlier this week...those were all the details he gave me, but I can only assume this Warrior was either sub-90 and leveling, or a fresh 90 in quest gear.

Regardless, no one should be 1 shotting anyone...

said by Adalicia:

no one interrupts a three second cast, then deserve to get hit with it.

He is convinced that an autointerrupt addon is rampant in BGs, he says that he might get 2 or 3 bolts off a game, if he is lucky.

But, Ada is right, if you don't interrupt a 3 second cast you deserve to eat a facefull.

Same thing goes for Arc Mages...if you let me stand on my Rune of Power and cast 6 charge Arcane Blasts you deserve to eat the 250k that is comin' at ya.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
the implication here is a one-on-one situation. However, in BGs that only happens to people who are doing it wrong anyway... so... nuke away.

The times I get obliterated by a pyro is when I'm focusing the healer and some huge fireball come sailing in from the periphery... /sigh.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
Imagine if I unleashed 2x 6 charge Arcane Missiles on you...5 ticks each channel (10 total), 30k non-crits, 60k crits.

That's 360k damage assuming only two ticks crit...Not to mention the instant cast Arcane Barrage that would be immediately following the Missiles...I've seen them crit for 300k.

We're talking up to 700k damage in 4-5 seconds.