Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

2 edits

BigSensFan to Snakeoil

Premium Member

to Snakeoil
said by Snakeoil:

Interesting, I didn't know that. So the Canary power is a machine, not a mutation/super power?

the mother's power was because of a curse... the daughter's is because of a metagene (mutant)

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to BigSensFan

Premium Member

to BigSensFan
Interesting, I didn't know that. So the Canary power is a machine, not a mutation/super power?

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious to TwiztedZero

Premium Member

to TwiztedZero
Unless something changes, it may only be nine eps. I suspect that CW is waiting to see if it's a hit or a miss.

I found it to be so-so; not a stellar pilot but not god-awful either. Will give a few more eps but it's unlikely that I'll make a point of watching it after that unless it really picks up.

BigSensFan
Premium Member
join:2003-07-16
Belle River, ON

BigSensFan to TwiztedZero

Premium Member

to TwiztedZero
the girl that works in the legal aid department was 2nd Black Canary in the comic books (daughter of the original)

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to Boricua

Premium Member

to Boricua
Arrow also premiered on CTV2/Muchmusic in Canada around the same time (last night) and, theres also a UK/Ireland premiere sometime on Sky1, as well as in Australia's Nine Network. Other countries getting it are Columbia & Mexico.

I watched it, not bad, dark n gritty antihero dealie. Ofc if you remember the DC Comics versions (of which there were many over the years) I'm trying to figure out if they're going to draw from all those variations and twist 'em together somehow consolidating a single style. Or if they're going for an entire other take and do a complete departure from the Classic Green Arrow of the DC Universe. Who's to know.

Heres looking forwards to the next few weeks. I think we're looking at a 10 episode season.