Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by DarkLogix:

There's an idea you in the subsidized area could buy a bunch and resale them

I'd sell them to DSLR members at cost but it's not worth my time to resell them to others for profit.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

fifty nine

join:2002-09-25
Sussex, NJ
kudos:2
reply to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

There's an idea you in the subsidized area could buy a bunch and resale them

Pretty sure it's going to be illegal or at the very least attract attention from the local gov't.

nunya
LXI 483
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
kudos:12
Reviews:
·Charter
·voip.ms
·surpasshosting
Here, the poco limits the number of lamps / fixtures you can buy per year. More than enough for your average household. Not near enough to get in the "resale" business.
--
If someone refers to herself / himself as a "guru", they probably aren't.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by nunya:

Here, the poco limits the number of lamps / fixtures you can buy per year. More than enough for your average household. Not near enough to get in the "resale" business.

They limit us to 10 per transaction but no limit on transactions. I could place 5 orders for 10 bulbs each at Home Depot online then go pick up 50 bulbs. I actually did 3 orders for 10 each or 30 bulbs last year. I picked up 15 bulbs for myself and 15 for a co-worker.
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!