Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Prevailer

Premium Member

to Prevailer

Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Battle for Demacia

said by Prevailer:

That's a negative. I didn't even get the word list for the bomb until after he was dead.

Ekster died 11:08.
I got the words PM at 11:09.
I submitted my choice at 11:14
Was notified it failed at 11:17

So do you have a Zilean-style bomb ready to go off on your head? I'm understanding the bomb mechanics.

Or are you using a Sivir-shield to detonate it without damage?
Krisnatharok

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

I'm NOT understanding the bomb mechanics*

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok
It was a reaction to the potions. We both drank one. We were both presented with a word bomb. Protus did not choose the right word. I did choose the right word. "Wonder". I defused the bomb and no other info was givin.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

It was a reaction to the potions. We both drank one. We were both presented with a word bomb. Protus did not choose the right word. I did choose the right word. "Wonder". I defused the bomb and no other info was givin.

I have to type this as it is hurting my brain and eyes... it is given.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
Here is my word bomb theory:
The word bomb was "wonder."
ekster said this word very early after day break here:
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Battle for Demacia

The potions post came up after this. So I don’t know what would have happened if the diffusers has not guessed the right word.

I'm guessing Arch is the word-bomber. He said he caused ekster's death indiscriminately.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

So do you have a Zilean-style bomb ready to go off on your head? I'm understanding the bomb mechanics.

Or are you using a Sivir-shield to detonate it without damage?

No clue what any of that means, but I have no bomb. When I drank the potion I was told I was part of the bomb squad and given a list of words that could potentially disarm the bomb. I failed. 47 claims to have succeeded. This makes sense since he was the other person to drink the potion. I know nothing else about the bomb, or its mechanics.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Sorry, League of Legends flavor.

Zilean is a char that can put bombs over people's heads, friendly or enemy. After a couple seconds they blow up, but will only damage enemies.

Sivir is a char that can activate a shield for 2 seconds that absorbs one enemy spell, giving her mana in return.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

Sorry, League of Legends flavor.

Zilean is a char that can put bombs over people's heads, friendly or enemy. After a couple seconds they blow up, but will only damage enemies.

Sivir is a char that can activate a shield for 2 seconds that absorbs one enemy spell, giving her mana in return.

that helps

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom
It makes more sense to me that they are separate. We will have to see what tomorrow looks like.

Inactives is prolly a good start.

Vote: Modem

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Sounds good to me.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to Jim7

Premium Member

to Jim7
Just ignore the flavor.

That goes for everyone. It won't help. The roles are going to be normal mafia roles, that fit within this list:

»deusexmafia.wetpaint.com ··· ole+List

If not, then Jobbie lied when he said flavor wouldn't run the game. The only advantage people who know the flavor have is being able to SLIGHTLY match a role from that list with a player, but it really doesn't help matters. Any player should be able to be Town or Mafia, regardless of flavor affiliation.

That said, some of those roles might be slightly adjusted at the will of the mod.

I believe ekster's death had nothing to do with the potions. I also think Protus and 47 are town for attempting to solve the password "defuse" mechanism. Again, that matters little until we find and kill the professor, who can change anyone to the mafia alignment (causing his/her death in return) each night.

ekster's death was caused by Arch, who is seemingly a word bomber. That means he picks a word at the start of the day, tells the mod, and the first person who says is blows up. This is generally a town oriented role, but I've seen it on mafia side at least once (I think an ekster game, but he's dead, so no help there). Yes, he will probably kill one of us each day. So, is it worth it to have a random death each day, or kill him now so it doesn't continue. Also consider; will he kill anyone who is on his lynch train as a side power..........

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

So you're saying Arch is most likely town?

Car bomber sounds like a fun role, why haven't we seen that in a game recently?

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

So you're saying Arch is most likely town?

Car bomber sounds like a fun role, why haven't we seen that in a game recently?

Maybe too many people complained about it before? *shrug*

I still think he's too much of a liability, though.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

Players List
Archivis - Word bomber, possibly town.
Meningitis - Played roulette. Won. Found out a role. *Has knowledge hes not giving up.
f0rtys3ven - Defused word bomb. "Wonder"
ProtusMose - Failed at word bomb. Not involved in Ekster death.
Antonica -
Goggalor -
DrModem - AFK!
Kristopher -
Jim -
Krisnatharok -
tmodelt -
Brom -

Dead
ekster - Towni roleblocker.
Blockfire - Mafia Possesser. Recruited unknown townie to carry on his role.

I say we off Modem and maybe get lucky, maybe just kill an AFKer, and then revisit this tomorrow. That or a no-lynch. Possibly lynch Arch in the event that no lynch is not popular, as he's already killed one-townie, and odds are good he'll get at least one more.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

Sounds good to me.

Doesn't sound good to me.