uniqs

dslx_nick
ISP Employee
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_nick

ISP Employee

DSL Extreme

Hey MCheely! As wirelessdog has helpfully pointed out, this isn't really the best place for such, as you're actually having trouble with your DSL connection (not hosting difficulties). Fortunately, he brought this to my attention so I can help out, but remember that you can always send me a PM directly yourself, too.

We're currently working with an escalation team over at Verizon. Very simply, some of Verizon's records got messed up and they basically lost your circuit, so we're waiting for them to get their relevant database restored to stable working order so we can get you back online. The dial-up connection was added as a courtesy until we do get your regular DSL connection back up (the cost has already been credited back, you don't need to pay for it), and you will of course be credited for the downtime once we do get your connection restored.
MCheely
join:2012-10-10

MCheely

Sorry I posted in the wrong area.
Thanks for your reply, it is great to hear from some one at DSLExtreme with a reply other than " I don't Know " or " I will call you back tomorrow", and not hear anything the next day.
This is the first time I had any problems with my service. I can't believe the service I was getting. No one when I called said anything about Verison having any problems with their system.
No call backs, anything.
The only way I knew DSLExtreme was still in around was when the charged my credit card.

Thanks again.