I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Goggalor

Premium Member

to Goggalor

Re: Recommend a game

Apart from Jay Z, the 2k Series is a great game.
wabisuke
join:2007-01-23
Philippines

wabisuke

said by I AM:

Apart from Jay Z, the 2k Series is a great game.

Yeah the produced by JayZ kinda made me think twice about it. Was he always producing NBA2k games? I thought this was the first

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Every year now the 2k series has been using something to draw up Media attention. LIke the other Year they featured MJ as this was like the first game he was like in since forever. Last year was like a battle between MJ, Magic or Larry Bird covers. It's more of a marketing scheme to draw in some attention. All Jay-Z did for the game was pick some songs and design the game menu's. The 2k series to me is the best sports game out there. A very good simulator for basketball if you goggle some sliders and adjust the game from it's factory settings. Far better than Madden.
wabisuke
join:2007-01-23
Philippines

wabisuke

I thought they picked MJ last year as the cover because of the lockout. Used to play a lot of the NBA live series but they haven't been good lately, and they canceled NBA live 13.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

LIVE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT!?!?! Get back on 2k series. I think the Jay Z thing is more of a hey lets get Jay Z's name on this and Jay Z is more of like hey more stuff to put my name on.